The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac514

Hi All,

I started watching hockey in 2006 when moved to Montreal… Exactly, that was the Cup year, and the Canes became my team to cheer for. Later I realized that Quebec residence goes with unconditional loyalty to Canadiens :o, so my second team is still Habs (I moved to Toronto now).

I don’t know why I keep following Canes … :unsure::) I have been reading this board since 2006, and often the environment and humor here made my day. I like people here and hope to visit North Carolina one day (it is on my bucket list).

I have limited knowledge of the game and English is my second language, so don’t expect Remkin-like analysis :P . But I would be happy to join chat when I can’t watch the games and keep reading your posts, guys.

• Like 1

Welcome Caniac514. No worries about English being your second language.  Unfortunately chat has been discontinued on NHL boards but I expect we will use the Gameday forum on the message board much like we used the chat room.  That is what we did before we had a chat room.

I for one look forward to read your posts and have you join the conversations.

3 hours ago, Caniac514 said:

Hi All,

I started watching hockey in 2006 when moved to Montreal… Exactly, that was the Cup year, and the Canes became my team to cheer for. Later I realized that Quebec residence goes with unconditional loyalty to Canadiens :o, so my second team is still Habs (I moved to Toronto now).

I don’t know why I keep following Canes … :unsure::) I have been reading this board since 2006, and often the environment and humor here made my day. I like people here and hope to visit North Carolina one day (it is on my bucket list).

I have limited knowledge of the game and English is my second language, so don’t expect Remkin-like analysis :P . But I would be happy to join chat when I can’t watch the games and keep reading your posts, guys.

Welcome aboard.  English is Ryazan's second language as well, and he's fit in pretty well around here.  Matter of fact, in the last contest we had he took home a Canes hat as the overall winner. :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, OBXer said:

Unfortunately chat has been discontinued on NHL boards but I expect we will use the Gameday forum on the message board much like we used the chat room.  That is what we did before we had a chat room.

Really? I didn't know that...

Yes, Gameday forum worked well before, will use that

• Like 1

Weclome Caniac514! Gotta like anyone who calls my number! On the other hand, there are more than a couple on here who are glad you aren't planning to burn bandwidth like I do!

Looking forward to your thoughts.

• Like 1