The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hag65

What happened?

Please turn the lights back on.

Hope you guys aren't going through hell to keep this the ship up and running.  What happened?

All NHL team message boards were down. This happens from time to time. It appears we are up and running again.

Grumble, grumble grumble.   I had a lot of catching up to do, and just as I try, down time for more than aday.    About ready to just chuck it and forget about this place.  Pens winning pissed me off, and the NHL's management of these boards pissed me off more.  Grumble, grumble.

Maybe see you guys around.  Grumble.

It does seem like the perfect time for them to get their fixes in. The cup is handed out, and the expansion draft is about to make a lot of people want to go to the boards to discuss. I'm just glad we're back up before the expansion draft activity starts in a couple of days.

The forums previous to Invision were amazing wish we could go back. I think we only had them a year before the NHL standardized them. 

OK, I've settled down a bit and gotten rid of some anger.  

Seriously, for a while there, I thought these boards were summarily removed.

All good.  I've got my Pens blinders on and am looking forward to the various drafts and trades.  Onward!