The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
svenalo

Bobbleheads?

9 hours ago, top-shelf-1 said:

I've got an Eric Staal mint in box I can send you right now... and cover the shipping.

It is sort of fun looking back at the old bobble heads and remember the season or even gasp, "What?!  That guy rated getting a bobble head?!?"

I think my earliest Canes bobble heads was the set Hardies issued after the 2002 Stanley Cup finals season with Francis, Brindy, Jeff O'Neill and an Arturs Irbe bobble head!  That was a cool set that came with a display stand and a faux signed team puck!  We're there any Canes bobble heads issued earlier than those?

1 hour ago, Red_Storm said:

It is sort of fun looking back at the old bobble heads and remember the season or even gasp, "What?!  That guy rated getting a bobble head?!?"

I'm open

$_1.JPG

Edited by super_dave_1

3 hours ago, Red_Storm said:

I think my earliest Canes bobble heads was the set Hardies issued after the 2002 Stanley Cup finals season with Francis, Brindy, Jeff O'Neill and an Arturs Irbe bobble head!  That was a cool set that came with a display stand and a faux signed team puck!  We're there any Canes bobble heads issued earlier than those?

Those were earliest ones, as far as i know.

I'm surprised how into bobbleheads I am. It really makes no sense. I'm a grown man for crying out loud. I have zero interest in almost every other type of giveaway. Yet, when it comes to a new bobblehead? I must have it.

Edited by remkin