The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
LakeLivin

2017 Traverse City Prospects Tourney

thanks guys. I should be able to catch some tonight, but I'm working the next two. Sounds like the recording streaming thing is a bit risky.

Just have to check in here for reports on how the guys looked and maybe catch the last game.

1 minute ago, gocanes0506 said:

Anyone have luck with fox sports go? Mine doesn't have Traverse available until Tuesday 

Yep.  Game on.  Using Roku and large screen.  Outshot 16-4, but leading 2-0 after 1.

6 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

Kuok (PP) and Necas (2 on 1)

Necas goal was very nice.  Saucer pass, return, tap in.  Kuok was PP from above the circle with net front presence for a nice screen.

2 minutes ago, remkin said:

Hard to pick standouts in this view, but Kuok gets my vote through 2. Impressive, making things happen.

I'm surprised to say this, but of the skaters, Fleury is far and away the best player. Calm and poised and makes good passes out of the zone. He has been excellent.

In the 2nd i saw:

Fleury looked ok.  Made crisp passes to get out of the zone 

kuokannen looks good.  Taking some sneaky shots and puts effort into back checking

Roy had a nifty back hander break away goal.

man Red Wings look like a better team.  They are owning the play. We have been able to block shots.  Booth has made a couple of really good saves.  Hard to tell much else with the angle and coverage

Kuokkanen has looked good...offensively. In our own zone he has given the puck away numerous times, including once that led to the Wings second goal. He needs to tighten up or he will be an early cut in camp.

Gauthier looks absent.

Gauthier just arrived.

But Kuok is the standout to me. Still like Foegele too.

Nice close out. If they play like they did in the third, it could be repeat time.