The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

I went last year and it was awesome. Very loud! If they do a similar show, the first half is basically a Christmas story and the second half is all their music. Great special effects-I was concerned about the condition of the ice cause of all the pyrotechnics,LOL.

I went last year and it was awesome. Very loud! If they do a similar show, the first half is basically a Christmas story and the second half is all their music. Great special effects-I was concerned about the condition of the ice cause of all the pyrotechnics,LOL.

Hope you have a great time! I'll cheer extra loud for you and caniac97 since you'll miss the canes game. :P

i will monitor the game from my cell phone!!

Me and mrs ncc went last year and it was freakin sweeeeeeettt!!! I didnt think i would enjoy anything with the word "orchestra" in it, but its more like a rock show. Amazing!! We didnt go this year cuz our money had to go towards 2 plane tix to Oklahoma. anyways...Ya'll enjoy! You wont be disapointed.

OH MY GOODNESS. I just got back and it was freakin awesome! I didn't want it to end! I could've gone another couple of hours!

If you have never been, I highly suggest going at least one time. Warning though..if you don't like LOUD and Wailing electric guitars, not for you.

I'm def. going next year!

The drum solo had to be one of the highlights of the show.

My stepfather called it Christmas Carols on Steroids! HA HA! Great!

OH MY GOODNESS. I just got back and it was freakin awesome! I didn't want it to end! I could've gone another couple of hours!

If you have never been, I highly suggest going at least one time. Warning though..if you don't like LOUD and Wailing electric guitars, not for you.

I'm def. going next year!

The drum solo had to be one of the highlights of the show.

My stepfather called it Christmas Carols on Steroids! HA HA! Great!

I enjoyed it to but had dressed warm given the cold nature of the rbc center but that ended up being a big mistake. Almost ruined everyone's Christmas experience when i briefly contemplated taking my shirt off (did i say it was hot in there)!!

I enjoyed it to but had dressed warm given the cold nature of the rbc center but that ended up being a big mistake. Almost ruined everyone's Christmas experience when i briefly contemplated taking my shirt off (did i say it was hot in there)!!

specially with the flames going on! We were sitting in box 127, and those babys were hot!

Did you keep track of the Canes game.

I yelled a little too loud when I found out the score was 4-4, cause it happened so quickly! We saw it was 3-3 then hit refresh and saw 4-4! What the heck!

We had a really great time though! Considering the Canes lost :(

EDIT: Caniac97 did you happen to get any pics? and if so, did you get a pic of the lead guitarist with the Canes jersey on? He took it off too fast and I missed it.

specially with the flames going on! We were sitting in box 127, and those babys were hot!

Did you keep track of the Canes game.

I yelled a little too loud when I found out the score was 4-4, cause it happened so quickly! We saw it was 3-3 then hit refresh and saw 4-4! What the heck!

We had a really great time though! Considering the Canes lost :(

EDIT: Caniac97 did you happen to get any pics? and if so, did you get a pic of the lead guitarist with the Canes jersey on? He took it off too fast and I missed it.

just got pics on my camera phone of the guitar solo. I was in 129 row K. i kept track of the game off and on, yep flash pots were hot and i was damn near blinded by the bright strobes midway.

My parents went last night and decided to leave me at home <_<

Ugh, I want to go soooooooo bad!! I was so mad at them, but oh well. It was for their anniversary...

I heard some people say to bring sun glasses cause the lights are soo bright. Now that's awesome.

I've watched videos of other concerts around the USA on YouTube and it's looks amazing!! I'm really sad I missed it, but I was promised that next year I'll get to go :D

I went. I still can't hear anything today. I went last year too. I thought last years show was a bit better though. Maybe it was because of the songs. Both years I have sat on the floor. It's so freaking hot down there. I had to get up and walk up to the concession because I thought I was going to pass out at one point. I drank two bottles of water straight. I think next year I'll get seats on the 1st level. Great show!

Ya i went to their concert last night! It was AMAZING the lights were awesome and the ochertra was good, the drummer had a amazing solo, there was a 12-string guitar, there was good music with some high note guitar solos that fit the song perfectly! :rolleyes::lol::)

I went. I still can't hear anything today. I went last year too. I thought last years show was a bit better though. Maybe it was because of the songs. Both years I have sat on the floor. It's so freaking hot down there. I had to get up and walk up to the concession because I thought I was going to pass out at one point. I drank two bottles of water straight. I think next year I'll get seats on the 1st level. Great show!

LOL i went also and i car barely hear anything it was sooo loud and when they had flames the were HOT!!!

we were there too. 5th year in a row. we always sit on the floor in floor 1,2 or 3. in floor 3 row 7 this time...those flames are HOT! always a great show, left with my ears ringing :lol: monitored the score of the 'canes game on the cell phone also. good thing they were playing a loud song when i saw the final score cause i know i let out a loud " *edited for language* :lol: