The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Preseason Games 2017

I believe the org should seriously consider hiring a hypnotist to convince Cam he lost his last game even when he did not. Sounds like a great outing after a bad loss, which is sooooo Cam.

Cam will be fine...of course he leaves us scratching our collective heads, but he's still one of the better backups in the league.  ;)

Like what I see with the development. I got to see the game televised here, so one of my rare glimpses of how things are coming together.  Still some work in progress of course...

• Like 1

Just now, surfzone365 said:

Preseason or not, always great to beat the Caps. Justin Williams with some extra salt.

how'd they look on the screen, surf? Blacked out here. (Uh, that refers to the game, on my TV. It has nothing to do with my state of consciousness.)

Just now, top-shelf-1 said:

how'd they look on the screen, surf? Blacked out here. (Uh, that refers to the game, on my TV. It has nothing to do with my state of consciousness.)

Beat ya to it... see above!

One of the more encouraging aspects is seeing what BP can do with the assets he has now... the possibilities of the line change-ups and mixing/matching options. Last nights game had a decent flow and I hope the more time these new guys have to gel will serve us good.

5 hours ago, legend-1 said:

I saw the Gauthier highlight, holy flippin release and it wasn't against a prospect that's an NHL goalie he wrecked. 

And pretty much undressed a veteran d-man right before 

11 hours ago, surfzone365 said:

All Caps games come on Comcast here so I'm guaranteed at least 4 Canes games a year for sure ...

But you're paying $259 per month for that privilege, I bet...;)

6 hours ago, legend-1 said:

I saw the Gauthier highlight, holy flippin release and it wasn't against a prospect that's an NHL goalie he wrecked.

Wow, that was a great power move and even better shot.

Trevor Carrick's quick shot was pretty damn good too.

18 minutes ago, top-shelf-1 said:

It sounded via Chuck like Carrick is reminding everyone (read: Bean, Fleury) that he got to the deli counter first.

06-take_a_number-med.jpg

And it was a top shelf cannon. I noticed JWilly wearing an "A". Who else wore letters?

19 minutes ago, slapshot02 said:

And it was a top shelf cannon. I noticed JWilly wearing an "A". Who else wore letters?

I noticed one on Fauk and was going to ask the same question. Anyone else besides those 2?

Edited by LakeLivin