The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Preseason Games 2017

2 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

So is it 1-0 canes or Oilers?  Espn and the announcer say 1-0 oilers but the scoreboard on video says 1-0 canes

Oilers 1-0 (Zack Kassian)

Edited by surfzone365

I got it working on Firefox by clicking on the "domino" character next to the lock in the upper left and allowing the flash plugin.  Not obvious at all.

image.png.e8c50c332ac6b9f4595b0fb01da06a20.png

Edited by wxray1

We played full strength 2 nights ago and dominated.   I think we are seeing who gets the 6th d men as well as 3rd line wing or center position.  I am more concerned that Skinner has been nowhere to be seen all pre season.   He is coasting it out there. 

Nice dig by the Oil announcers on us, blaming the lack of Skinner awareness in the league on the Carolina fans.  Excellent.  Good job, jerks.

"Nobody knows about sneaky Skinner because Carolina is dead last in attendance."

I mean, what?  Maybe you guys -- you the NHL media who all circle Matthews in Toronto -- need to get out a bit, eh?  Eh?  Oh yeah, and learn how to score a game.  When the Oil score, you are supposed to put a  "1" next to the EDM logo.  Is that too hard?

No, 2 - 0 Oil leading is correct.  They had Carolina leading 1 - 0 for about 10 minutes.

I think I'm switching to Chuck.  These guys are making me UpChuck.

Eesh, Cam's trying to bring back the Jiggy-Fly save I see and it didn't work out for Giguere. Hope he closes that gaping 5 hole up soon or he's going to get burned there.

Reebok-XLT-12-300x203.jpg

Edited by legend-1

3 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

Eesh, Cam's trying to bring back the Jiggy-Fly save I see and it didn't work out for Giguere. Hope he closes that gaping 5 hole up soon or he's going to get burned there.

Reebok-XLT-12-300x203.jpg

I'm over him.  For years I always gave him the benefit of the doubt.  He never turned into the goalie I thought he was going to be in 2006.  He will make an ok back up but one more season as him being the starter woukd have really done us in.