The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Preseason Games 2017

54 minutes ago, bluedevil58 said:

Got it.  Chrome is not compatible.  Need to use IE. 

click the "i" next to the address bar, check settings and set Flash to "allow for this site" if it’s not set that way.

• Like 1

Good pressure by the vets That pass from Staal to Lindholm was to a spot he knew he would be. Then a quick shot almost went in.

And I left Ryan out he is looking good preseason. 

3 minutes ago, bluedevil58 said:

I was really hoping to see Fleury tonight.  I don't think Bean is ready yet.   He isn't horrible though.   Noticed some mistakes here and there though.

I have the same impression of Bean. Not bad but maybe not quite ready

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OBXer said:

Fluery looks ready

Agree, he is ready to play on this team. McBain has played well for Tampa... Like the number one pick Necas..

• Like 2

Anybody else experience the stream as slow/jumpy at the beginning of both 2nd and 3rd, then smoothed out? (Or was it maybe my BPS?)

I used Mirror for Roku to get it on the big screen. Other Roku users note, this $10 app worked nicely to mirror my MacAir to the TV, just remember, after you buy and install, you still need to download a free audio driver at airbeam.tv to get sound.

Fleury looked good again.  One of the highlights for me was his defense on the 2 on 1, and on the PK, he was outstanding.

I hope Trevor Carrick gets another shot or two. He had two PP assits the other night and he's been a good soldier, and brings the crusty play. 

Edited by coastal_caniac

I was at the game, and spent a lot of time watching Neces. I disagree with above, he's not ready for the big club IMHO. Ryan was all over the place like several mentioned and I also believe Fleury is ready. My one concern was that of the goals scored so far, only 1 has been in 5-on-5,the rest on PP's, a shorty or the OT goal. Hope that's just a function of the integrated lineup with several young players, so they need to get the projected team together,which I believe is the plan going forward?