The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Keeping an eye on the Metro

Tavares is making it hard for the Isles to let him go. 16G/12A for 28 points in 24 games. Josh Bailey the same, and 23 are assists. Lee, their linemate, at 25 pts., 13G/12A. Looks like the Isle have solved their problems in net: Split the workload, and just outscore the *edit*. Greiss and Halak both barely over .900

Good for Doug Weight, nobody deserves it more. 

A desperate Flyers team is scary to play against, not because of winning or losing the current game but who are they going to try to injure that effects your next 10 games? I'd almost prefer them somewhere in the middle rather then dead ****** off last.

4 hours ago, top-shelf-1 said:

Tavares is making it hard for the Isles to let him go.

I guess the question is if it's up to them. Taveres may want out. On the flip-side, if the team keeps winning he'd have more reason to want to stay.

6 hours ago, remkin said:

I guess the question is if it's up to them. Taveres may want out. On the flip-side, if the team keeps winning he'd have more reason to want to stay.

Until they get bounced again in the first round.

7 hours ago, realmdrakkar said:

I wouldn't mind the Canes bowing out early in playoffs a time or two...

Until we are mathematically eliminated I can’t give up hope. Yeah I know... wash, rinse, repeat. Not being a homer because I’m all about reality, but all we can do is hope ??

Islanders too. Islanders, Blue Jackets, Rangers, Florida, and even Detroit all lost their last game and the Rangers have lost 4.

Pretty amazing really. It's there Ron. It's right there for the taking.

Ron just had training on how to use the conference phone with that speaker phone thingy. Might be practicing the next four days. Just stop hitting the disconnect button .

On 2/23/2018 at 3:04 AM, KJUNKANE said:

Yep, Florida is charging? Got to put some distance between them and us.

And here we are on Sunday, with Florida biting the Cane's heels, and a bag full of magic beans available.