The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Storm

Attendance discussion

gocanes0506

I started this thread to have an attendance focus area

Message added by gocanes0506

22 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

No they aren't necessarily.  You can use your vouchers in a lower seat category with no refund of the difference, stay in the same category, or upgrade for a fee.

This is true.  I was restrictive in my thinking.

I know STHs are a little put out by this and maybe rightly so. I was a STH (partial) in the upper corners from 2007 through 2016, and when I go to games now, that’s mostly where I sit. And the view is fine. But I just bought seats to 2 games in 102 and 103 and am excited. I think Dundon is trying to kickstart interest in the team with a great deal on tix that will hopefully bring back the atmosphere of old. If the team does it’s part and climbs back into the playoffs during this stretch, I think we’ll see a spike in season tix sales next year. Listening to Dundon, he is a really smart businessman. With all the calls STHs have made to there ticket reps, I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t do more to reward them in the future for the inequity of offering these discounts to others now.

• Like 1

I had to help the staffer at the Advance Sales booth outside 127 understand the offer.  She was under the impression that the entire sale ended at 3pm, and that's what people were being told.  There was no one in the line when I got there about 30 mins before game time.  I convinced her to go ahead and check on some tickets for future games, and picked up the seat I wanted (first row over the tunnels on the shoot-twice end) for the Red Wings, Isles, Sharks, Canucks, and Devils.  Then things got rolling, there was a line of about 10-15 people behind me when I walked away.  Hopefully the main box office didn't have the same issue?  

15 hours ago, caniac-1-1 said:

I had to help the staffer at the Advance Sales booth outside 127 understand the offer.  She was under the impression that the entire sale ended at 3pm, and that's what people were being told.  There was no one in the line when I got there about 30 mins before game time.  I convinced her to go ahead and check on some tickets for future games, and picked up the seat I wanted (first row over the tunnels on the shoot-twice end) for the Red Wings, Isles, Sharks, Canucks, and Devils.  Then things got rolling, there was a line of about 10-15 people behind me when I walked away.  Hopefully the main box office didn't have the same issue?  

What the heck is so hard to understand about this email from Canes Marketing?  Were the sales staff too busy looking at their phones instead of reading their own emails or paying attention in their meetings?  Geeeeezzzz....

General public will have access to this special sale starting Friday, January 19th at 12 a.m. – Sunday, January 21st at 11:59 p.m

6 minutes ago, caniac-1-1 said:

Don't ask me to explain it.. but apparently now there's a $97 "Canes Pass" to all February home game except the 2/23 game against the Pens.

I followed the site path, and was offered tickets in something called "G3 (S) 00038".  Very curious.

https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/tickets/canes-pass

Its a sweet deal, especially if you can make it to all 9 games.

basically $10.80 a game.  2 if the 9 will be lower level tickets.  You find out 7 hours before the game, if I read it correctly.  Its a nifty way for the to fill in the gaps of the sections without having to try. If I lived in Raleigh I would be getting some for my family.

Edited by gocanes0506