The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
fightinmad

Returned from Lurkerland

Yeah, so, I'm back.

I know I pretty much disappeared in 2009, I had a horseback riding accident that left me recovering from an MTBI that year and between that and work, forums were sadly not high on my list of priorities.

I have been lurking around since probably early 2010, just not signed in, and pretty much living vicariously through our recently returned prodigal 'Cane, JWill.

But hopefully things will kick up here, the team will find their cruising gear, and we'll all be one big happy family again.

I missed you guys. Let's do this.

Whatever It Takes. ?

• Like 1

Welcome home. Sorry to hear about your accident in 09. I trust that all is well now and happy you rejoined us.

Thanks Remkin and OBXer! Looking forward to jumping in a bit! Not really able to watch games for the most part, so highlights and stats/fancy stats are about the limits of my following. So when I read the event summary and see JWill is hitting people I know we got problems, lol.

Welcome back.  Hopefully you came back at a good time - there's doom and despair obviously but this is the best the team has looked at the start of a season in years...