The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
joekayak

Nov 2 and Nov 4 games on TV??

I get Spectrum (Time Warner) in Raleigh. Channel 50. Right now the Canes games 900PM Eastern time start are not listed on the guide as being broadcast. I have also looked at channel 325 FSSE. Not there either. Canes schedule shows FSCR as the broadcaster. I have called and got hold of an agent at Spectrum in the programming section. He is also mystified by the lack of the games on the schedule.. He is looking into it. If you want to add your voice to mine-call 800-892-4357.

I have Centurylink Prism and noticed the same thing so I called Centurylink and they told me that Fox Sports Carolina had preempted the games in lieu of tennis.  I don't even know if the Canes organization is even aware of whats happening.  :mad:  I would like to know if we have any other options to view the game???

Edited by caniac_fan

Called my ticket rep who passed this up the line to someone. According to my ticket rep, he has been told by someone in the Canes front office that the games will be shown on the Spectrum/TW Raleigh channel 50. Fox Sports Carolina-FSCR will carry the games over whatever channel you get it on your provider. As of now, the games are still not showing on the guide for channel 50 in Raleigh.

I noticed as early as Sunday that the games weren't showing up on my provider but yet John F. was announcing that the next game would be on Fox Sport Carolinas.  I wondering if anyone might be streaming??

3 minutes ago, joekayak said:

Called my ticket rep who passed this up the line to someone. According to my ticket rep, he has been told by someone in the Canes front office that the games will be shown on the Spectrum/TW Raleigh channel 50. Fox Sports Carolina-FSCR will carry the games over whatever channel you get it on your provider. As of now, the games are still not showing on the guide for channel 50 in Raleigh.

I have Centurylink Prism and the game is showing up at Friday at 6:00AM!!

7 minutes ago, hopper915 said:

No problem with Directv. Games are listed on my channel guide for FSCR.

Interesting, the rep for Centurylink Prism who also sells DirectV stated that it wouldn't be on Directv  either.  I guess we will see tomorrow night what shows up at 9PM