The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Dundon In Charge

I give up, I must have missed the inside joke/post on WTH HWSNBN stands for?  I'm pretty sure its referring to that guy we bought out.  But what does it stand for?

Just now, Danimal38 said:

I give up, I must have missed the inside joke/post on WTH HWSNBN stands for?  I'm pretty sure its referring to that guy we bought out.  But what does it stand for?

He Who Shall Not Be Named

Aka, a certain former Russian whom the Craps fans warned us about who is nw sitting back in Russia collecting a buyout paycheck from us because JR gave him a massive contract extension before bailing

9 hours ago, super_dave_1 said:

Well, the HWSNBN one stands around useless all the time.  How much more lifelike could it be?

I would sell them for 7X more than the other bobbleheads in your merch store, and whenever someone buys it, a clock starts internally and it goes up in flames after 3 months.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, super_dave_1 said:

Well, the HWSNBN one stands around useless all the time.  How much more lifelike could it be?

It could shoot endless cash out of it's back side.

Edited by coastal_caniac
  • Like 1

PACK THE BOWL.

WOAH!  This guy thinks out of the box!

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/canes-looking-to-pack-the-lower-bowl-tuesday-night-fans-encouraged-to-sit-in-lower-levels/17300614/

Everyone in attendance Tuesday night will be given the opportunity to sit in either the 100-or 200-level of the arena.

Dundon tweeted that it's an effort to get fans as "close to the action as possible."

Fans who have tickets for 300-level seats will be allowed to sit in them if they choose, but team officials said fans will be encouraged to move lower in the arena.

The move will put fans closer to the action, no doubt, but it could also ruffle the feathers of some fans who have previously purchased tickets with the intention of sitting in certain areas of the arena.

On 1/29/2018 at 11:33 AM, super_dave_1 said:

He Who Shall Not Be Named

You guys are tripping me out on this. I actually have this bobble head at home in the closet. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bluedevil58 said:

You talking about Alexander Semin bro??

May a diseased yak squat in your hot tub.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wxray1 said:

We may not have hit the lottery with any of our draft positioning, but I'm starting to think we hit the lottery with our new owner. :woohoo:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LakeLivin said:

We may not have hit the lottery with any of our draft positioning, but I'm starting to think we hit the lottery with our new owner. :woohoo:

I'm liking what he is doing.  If I didn't have a 15 month old and a wife that goes to bed at 8 due to being a teacher I would be there tonight.  Soon I can take my daughter though!

On Pack The Bowl....I wonder how the guy who paid $100 bucks a seat and has season tickets feels about a guy sitting next to him in a seat he essentially bought for $20 bucks off StubHub? A very generous offer, and maybe a one-time thing, but if you start to devalue your product, you aren't going to go very far. Why pay full price when the club will give you freebies?  

2 hours ago, Altaholic said:

On Pack The Bowl....I wonder how the guy who paid $100 bucks a seat and has season tickets feels about a guy sitting next to him in a seat he essentially bought for $20 bucks off StubHub? A very generous offer, and maybe a one-time thing, but if you start to devalue your product, you aren't going to go very far. Why pay full price when the club will give you freebies?  

This is like the argument that happened with my company the other week.  Our company has unlimited PTO.  We acquire another company and they have an acqruied PTO policy.  They adopted our unlimited PTO policy and their seasons employees are ticked about it because they had more PTO than a guy or girl with less tenure.   ****** about an unlimited PTO policy...

17 hours ago, Bonivan said:

These are Belorussian rubles, not Russian.

Even better, I'll add money laundering to the list of crimes he committed while wearing a Hurricanes sweater.

3 hours ago, slapshot02 said:

Even better, I'll add money laundering to the list of crimes he committed while wearing a Hurricanes sweater.

More like money soiling.