The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
realmdrakkar

Jagr on waivers

He's far from being the answer but i actually wouldn't mind him over PDG as the 13th guy, just for the mentorship he could perhaps bring to a yute or two and for being someone else in the room who knew how to win.

• Like 1

The only thing Jagr and I have in common is our stick blade pattern; I've used his for years. (Okay, and we both own skates. :D)

Sorry to see him go. What an amazing career. Enjoy your victory lap in the homeland, Jags. 

14 hours ago, realmdrakkar said:

Rats.  He's obviously many years past his prime, but it's hard to believe not a single team wanted what he still has to offer.

It's hard to skate with this tied around your waste. Image result for skating with an anchor

1 hour ago, AWACSooner said:

Can all the teams he hasn’t played for just sign him to one day contracts so we can get an entire league of traveling Jagr’s?

I'd settle for a shot for every team he has played with.

Related image

22 hours ago, hopper915 said:

I guess it is easy to go back to a team you own.

• Jaromir Jagr cleared waivers and was assigned from the Calgary Flames to his hometown team HC Kladno (which he owns) of the Czech Republic yesterday. His NHL career was nothing short of legendary. [NHL]