The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
dinz

Condolences to Staal family

A reminder that hockey isn't the most important thing in life. My thoughts are with him and his family.

• Like 1

Very sad. Tragedies like this have a way of sweeping aside life's trivialities and helping us see what is really important. Praying for God's comfort and strength for the Staal family. 

• Like 1

No words make this any better or hurt any less, very sorry for their loss and I fully support anything the Staals feel they need to do at this time.

Jordan needs to be with his wife as long as she needs him.

Edited by legend-1
  • Like 3

I've spent the entire drive from Dallas back to OKC trying to figure out what to say...there are just no words.

Carolyn and I went through four miscarriages before we struck gold and got Emma...and those four still haunt me...but I know they pale in comparison to what he must be going through right now.  T

I sincerely hope both their immediate family and their Canes family wrap their arms around them and help them through this...no parent should ever have to bury their child.

• Like 4

My family sends our sincere condolences.  This is news that I would not wish on any parents.  I have the utmost respect for this young man.....He took the time to make my son a very happy fan by taking a quick photo and I have no words for his loss.

My heart hurts for Heather and Jordan, as it does for you too AWACS. All on here are correct in that there are no words to communicate we individually and collectively feel for this outstanding family. Prayers from us all hopefully will bring some comfort and mine individually is that they feel its presence and are comforted.