The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AGRAFF

Where is management ?

Is the phone lines not working at the arena?  Did we lose power?  Was everyone at the bar drinking?    How in the world did we not make a trade to improve our team?   One trade that is not worth mentioning.    This is so sad and the biggest let down!  This is Not how you run a business.  Trump would have fired Francis and others minutes after finding out we did nothing.  No nerve and zero know how.   See how that will effect attendance!!!   Good luck with status quo.  

• Like 2

RF needs to make his plans for the draft and Free Agency perfectly clear to TD, and if it is not aggressive, TD needs to fire him, and get someone that will be committed to improving the team. 

At some point I would like the word future banned from management lingo. As in we don't want to jeopardize the future.  One exception, it would be nice to hear someone in management say the FUTURE IS NOW.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, OBXer said:

At some point I would like the word future banned from management lingo. As in we don't want to jeopardize the future.  One exception, it would be nice to hear someone in management say the FUTURE IS NOW.

They said it in 05-06, but I'm not sure the future has been in sight since 09.

12 minutes ago, hopper915 said:

Is it bad that I ALMOST wish JR was still here?????:couch:

I mean he's made some really bone-head moves, but at least he did something!

Yep, the Israelites wanted to go back to Egypt too.

As for bone-headed moves.  Cough, cough, how about the club's goalie situation the last few years?

3 hours ago, OBXer said:

Ban it on the forum, it'd at least be funny to see (edit) replace future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hopper915 said:

Is it bad that I ALMOST wish JR was still here?????:couch:

I mean he's made some really bone-head moves, but at least he did something!

JR never made a trade he didn't think he couldn't trade out of, The came that guy, you know the Russian hope

Back in early November I sent this email in to my ticket rep and cc'd the Don:

You may want to get your folks started early on strategies for 
retaining/encouraging new STMs for next season.  As of now, I'm out.  

Yes it's true:  the Stanley Cup cannot be won in November.  But it is also true 
that it sure as heck can be lost in November.  Getting spanked by the Avalanche 
and barely scraping out a point vs the Coyotes?  

Something's missing.  If it is not found soon then I will be as well. 

Yeah, I'm getting tired of it too.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pepcane said:

Back in early November I sent this email in to my ticket rep and cc'd the Don:

You may want to get your folks started early on strategies for 
retaining/encouraging new STMs for next season.  As of now, I'm out.  

Yes it's true:  the Stanley Cup cannot be won in November.  But it is also true 
that it sure as heck can be lost in November.  Getting spanked by the Avalanche 
and barely scraping out a point vs the Coyotes?  

Something's missing.  If it is not found soon then I will be as well. 

Yeah, I'm getting tired of it too.

Excellent!  You predicted the *edit* of this *edit*.  :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BoDarville said:

Replace "group" with something funny like "spaghetti," so we can at least laugh when we quote him:lol:

How about "butt toots"?

"We like our butt toots."

On 2/27/2018 at 1:17 PM, OBXer said:

Post of the year. Hands down.

Edited by bluedevilcane

On 2/27/2018 at 1:17 PM, OBXer said:

How about “golf in April.”

10 hours ago, BoDarville said:

Replace "group" with something funny like "spaghetti," so we can at least laugh when we quote him:lol:

Snarky comments work better if you quote the right post. So to this one, how about “golf in April.”

wow, we should have thought of this earlier.  I think Stormy should be the new GM.   Then we would not set such high expectations.  Then it would make sense  if heard we get McGregg or whatever his name is,  for Jooris.  

By the way,  Darling was horrible against Bruins.  Sure, One goal was a screen.   The others were horrible.  He looks like a high school goalie who is not comfortable.  It's embarrassing.  3 goals should be enough to win a  game most nights.   Bring up someone from Charlotte and you will get a better performance and we can see if they know how to step up to the plate for next season.  Darling is almost as much disappointment as RF.   TRADE Faulk this summer !   Or set him as a healthy scratch, or send him down,  until he gets his act together.