The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Jack_987

Well, I bought season tickets (first time for me) for next season. I am cautiously optimistic that the Canes will make some moves during the off season and give us something to cheer for next year. Staal and Ward deserve another playoff chance, and I hope Aho and Teuvo get a chance to explode next year with some defensive help behind them. Fingers crossed. It should be fun, right? Right?

Welcome to the boards Jack.

Every year I think, "people buying in this year are buying in at just the right time". But hey, this year, despite all the pain, I think it again.

Anyways, we love new voices on here, so don't be shy. Not sure how long you've been a fan, but if it's been more than a few years you know the angst that especially the superfans on this board feel every time around this time of year. So, just keeping in mind that level of frustration exists, fire away!

Thanks everybody! I've been a Canes fan since they moved here from Hartford, through the good and the bad. I was excited to see Zykov and Skinner scoring for us last night. If they can keep that up and add to what Aho and Teuvo are doing, next year just might be an exciting one!