The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Off-Season 2018

5 hours ago, g105 said:

What's this about Stormy resigning?  I can't find anything about it.  Anyone have a link? 

34 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

Heard hes going into BBQ?:devil:

That ain't right. :lol:

1 hour ago, Canesfanforever said:

do you guys want to know what Skinner could fetch us in nhl 18 ?  RNH  , Faulk  could even get montreals  first round pick   or  Vancouver's first round pick .   

Wait...you're trying to drum up trade bait rumors based upon prices in a video game?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LakeLivin said:

especially since they haven't said anything about it as of yet.

because none of Raleigh's weak@$$ media has asked. Sad! As someone might tweet.

13 hours ago, Derailed75 said:

Heard hes going into BBQ?:devil:

Mods we need the rimshot emoji.

Organ donor/dedicating his body to science.  I think the science of taste testing or culinary arts.

9 hours ago, coastal_caniac said:

Somebody is out there willing to be a pig on skates and make kids and adults laugh.  Not the end of the world.

I'm sure Dundon is looking down the hall to see if there is a qualified candidate.  It's how the coach and the GM were hired.  I think that suit is about Jon Chase's size.

disclaimer...To the uninformed, the above is a joke, son, I say, a joke, son

On 7/30/2018 at 9:59 PM, coastal_caniac said:

Somebody is out there willing to be a pig on skates and make kids and adults laugh.  Not the end of the world.

No need for that.  We have all the comic relief we need up in here!  This is me reminiscing about the 2006 season.  Before I became numb and bitter mind you.

Edited by bluedevil58

On 7/31/2018 at 7:00 AM, legend-1 said:

I hear Left Shark still needs a job.

image.thumb.png.941f0021aa33a32d037d89e9d8025cd3.png

There are sharks in this picture? ?

Edited by JonKerfoot
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 9:59 PM, coastal_caniac said:

Not all fun and games as it appears in the Motherland. I believe his departure was part of a witness protection plan as things are heating up. 

OK, this is low on the concern factor.  But hell, since we've thrown out just about everything from the guy inside Stormy, to Chuck, to Cam, to Skins, to RF, to the goal song, for the love of all this is right in the world, can someone work with the Storm Squad and have them do something else than that stupid fake hand clap crap?

There, got that out of my system.  I feel better now.  :)

Edited by wxray1

On 8/2/2018 at 11:31 PM, hockeybaby said:

Storm Squad should be next on the chopping block. Let's get 10 pigs on skates to rally the crowd.

Or at least some ice girls that can.....um...... skate. It took me awhile to notice there were Canes in picture two. Related image

Related image

Edited by slapshot02
  • Like 1

I don't think the ice girl thing will happen because in case you didn't notice, the Canes ice crew were the ORIGINAL Tom Dundon uniform originators!  I swear, when Dundon took over, his long sleeve cold weather outfit looks exactly like the ice crews', and I could have sworn I saw him skating out there with the shovel.

Edited by wxray1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wxray1 said:

I don't think the ice girl thing will happen because in case you didn't notice, the Canes ice crew were the ORIGINAL Tom Dundon uniform originators!  I swear, when Dundon took over, his long sleeve cold weather outfit looks exactly like the ice crews', and I could have sworn I saw him skating out there with the shovel.

Yeah, when our ice crew comes out I wait to see if they sit in a circle around a can of Sterno.

8 hours ago, slapshot02 said:

Yeah, when our ice crew comes out I wait to see if they sit in a circle around a can of Sterno.

For heating or drinking?

• Like 1