The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
remkin

The Coach's Poll

The Coach's Poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bill Peters be the Coach of the Hurricanes Start of Next Season?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Bill Peters be the Coach of the Hurricanes Next Season?

• Yes
    • No

Question one is your prediction of what management ultimately will do. Will Peters be the coach at the start of the year?

Question two is what you would want to see happen if it were up to you.

This is a poll only with no comments, since we already have Peters thread for comments. This one is just to gauge support or lack thereof.

So with 29 votes in, a bit interesting. At first it was a clear lead for will stay but should not, but over time that gap has closed now and the board is split evenly on the "should" question. The "will" question has remained consistently 2:1 predicting Peters stays. 

Keep voting, just wanted to update.

I'm going to unpin this poll which will let it filter down the page. You can still vote, but the voting is mostly done for now.

The board thinks that Peters will return by a large margin, but is split on whether he should return.

We'll get the answer to #1 fairly soon probably.

Since we are likely to find out about Peter's fate by the end of the week, I'll bump this until the news is in.

After 34 votes, still 2:1 "will stay" even split "should stay".

For the record I went will and should. But my conviction is not firm. If he leaves a new look could absolutely be a positive. I just have a feeling this is a guy who will be coaching a long time in the NHL.

Sign in to follow this