The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

UFA-Trades-RFA

I'm going to watch if Faulk and Hamilton pair up again on the power play. If they do I think its not a whim its a plan

2 hours ago, OBXer said:

I'm going to watch if Faulk and Hamilton pair up again on the power play. If they do I think its not a whim its a plan

You know, with where they have Faulk positioned on the PP, he's essentially playing RW (and remember who's been saying to just make him a winger already :lol:). But I agree with what Tripp said: Put him on the other side of the umbrella. As a right shot on the left from just above the dot and in, he has more targets; he can shoot long or short side and disguise his choice more easily. When he's on the right, he has to get inside the dots to have those options, but as a righty on the left side, he'd have them the moment the puck hits his blade. 

Edited by top-shelf-1
extraneous character
  • Like 1

"I can tell you that I know the Carolina Hurricanes are among the teams that have phoned of late to check in on William Nylander with the Leafs, just in case. As they should, by the way," LeBrun said. "(The Hurricanes asked,) 'Are you trading him?' They were told no."