The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
caniac82-ch1

New 3rd jersey design

Sorry to bring up old thread but:

I want to change my vote, the 3rd unis look really sharp.

??

The Hockey Guy, a YouTuber who makes daily videos didn’t like the jersey at first either. He just got one through the mail and he said it was really, really nice. Said pictures don’t do it justice.

I am surprised the logo looks so good too, I guess it’s just one of those things where it really comes together on the ice.

1 hour ago, Kyrule said:

Sorry to bring up old thread but:

I want to change my vote, the 3rd unis look really sharp.

??

The Hockey Guy, a YouTuber who makes daily videos didn’t like the jersey at first either. He just got one through the mail and he said it was really, really nice. Said pictures don’t do it justice.

I am surprised the logo looks so good too, I guess it’s just one of those things where it really comes together on the ice.

Kyrile, do you have a link to this video?

3 hours ago, caniac82-ch1 said:

Kyrile, do you have a link to this video?

Im sorry Caniac82, I just post from my phone so I don’t really know how to post links. On YouTube just search “the hockey guy jerseys”, it’s called “Jersey Christmas October 1st edition.” He puts out multiple videos a day with the latest news, a recap of the night’s action, hockey history videos, etc.. He also collects jerseys and the new Canes third is in the thumbnail of the video I mentioned (Canes part starts at 4 minute mark). It’s only a few days old. Sorry I can’t do better than this. ?

• Like 1

Saw the TV replays.  I like them!  Like that you can read the numbers.  Like the bars on the arms.  Like the subtle shadow logos on the shoulders. 

Nice job.

And... TWO FLAGS!

• Like 1

Having now seen it in person, I mostly like the third jersey.  The two-flags logo looks a lot better than I expected, love the bright lettering, but the grey shoulders is just 'meh'.  It's the only part about it that I don't like, so of course it's all I could see from that point forward.

On 10/8/2018 at 1:33 AM, Kyrule said:

Im sorry Caniac82, I just post from my phone so I don’t really know how to post links. On YouTube just search “the hockey guy jerseys”, it’s called “Jersey Christmas October 1st edition.” He puts out multiple videos a day with the latest news, a recap of the night’s action, hockey history videos, etc.. He also collects jerseys and the new Canes third is in the thumbnail of the video I mentioned (Canes part starts at 4 minute mark). It’s only a few days old. Sorry I can’t do better than this. ?

Posting it for you:

• Like 1

I'm not usually one to drop money on an authentic jersey (I usually spill my barbecue nachos on myself), and I hesitate to buy jerseys/t-shirts with player's names on them.  Too much fluctuation in the roster...

However, I am seriously considering getting one of these with a custom name patch on the back.  Still have my reservations - but I'd love to get : "Svech is Ready".

To coin a phrase, I'm super-happy we got this young man and just might have to treat myself to one.  

Here's hoping the young men and the new thirds give us all something to cheer about.

• Like 1

On Friday i went to the eye and picked up a new third jersey! I decided to get an authentic, and chose Svech! The colors are amazing, and it really looks awesome. Pictures do not do this jersey justice. I am glad i splurged for the authentic.

Just got my road white - Svechnikov #37 - delivered today. Fits perfect and can’t wait to wear it to road games. Still at mental tug-of-war over the traditional red or the alternate black for home games. Decisions ?...

21 hours ago, surfzone365 said:

Just got my road white - Svechnikov #37 - delivered today. Fits perfect and can’t wait to wear it to road games. Still at mental tug-of-war over the traditional red or the alternate black for home games. Decisions ?...

The black alternate for sure!