The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Who gets the crease

There is an island on the Carolina Coast that would be a great summer getaway for Scott. I guarantee he would come back in shape with the right mindset, provided he comes back at all. If Alves is from Hollywood, I would be happy to give Scott a tour of The Island, proudly producing cold blooded killers since 1915.

Incase you are still scratching your head, I am referring to Parris Island Marine Recruit Training.

4 minutes ago, DevildogKodi said:

There is an island on the Carolina Coast that would be a great summer getaway for Scott. I guarantee he would come back in shape with the right mindset, provided he comes back at all. If Alves is from Hollywood, I would be happy to give Scott a tour of The Island, proudly producing cold blooded killers since 1915.

Incase you are still scratching your head, I am referring to Parris Island Marine Recruit Training.

"Paradise" would be good for several of our players...Faulk...Skinner...Darling.

4 hours ago, remkin said:

My concern is that this team really should replace at least some of Skinner's predictable scoring if they do move him. We have tons of potential with Necas, Svech, Foegele, Zykov and more, but possibly not enough proven scoring. 

OK  back to goalie talk!

We have to get something equivalent to Skins numbers if he is moved. I am very exited to see Necas and Svech but again they haven't seen NHL ice. I think there is way to much expectations for the two Rooks to put up good to great numbers. This team still lacks the fire power we need especially with the goalie situation.  It sounds like DW is set with the goalie situation but I wouldn't be offended if Faulk  were used for a better goalie. Then move skins for an equivalent point  producer or even a little less points but is capable of playing D as well.

• Like 2

If Petr Can have  a performance like this ,  With our Defense  in front of him then  The Canes might stand  a chance of getting into the playoffs , The only thing is  if Darling can  match it 

Said it before, I’ll say it again, I’ll bet Darling surprises a lot of people this year, in exactly the opposite of how he surprised us last year!  I think he will be a solid number one and Mrazek will be an excellent backup.  

A fun pastime is seeing what your spellcheck suggests when you type in Mrazek.  So far I’ve gotten marzipan, Marrakech and mr asexual (really!).  It’s going to be a long year of retyping if he gets a lot of playing time...