The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Canesfanforever

Lets do some Power Ranking

This is Based on My Opinion as of now  , You are more than welcome to share your opinion on who you think  ranks better in each Division  ,   First team from the top  is 1st  and last team  in the division is last in it . 

Metro Division 

Penguins 

Capitals 

Devils 

Flyers 

Blue Jackets 

Hurricanes

Islanders 

Rangers 

Atlantic  Division 

Lightning 

Maple Leafs 

Bruins 

Panthers 

Red Wings 

Sabres 

Senators 

Canadiens 

Central Division 

Predators 

Jets

Avalanche  

Blues

Wild

Stars

Blackhawks

Pacific Division 

Knights

Sharks

Kings 

Ducks

Coyotes

Flames  

Oilers 

Canucks 

Edited by Canesfanforever

I think the Devils overachieved last season and are coming back to earth this season.  BJ's blue line is a cause for concern, as is ours and Philly's goaltending.

My Metro:
Evil Empire
Craps

BJ's

Us

Philly

Devils

Rags

Isles

Can't disagree with your Atlantic rankings...but don't count out the Wings.  Habs and Sens are going to be a dumpster fire this year!

For the Central, you're not giving the Stars their due...if Bishop holds up this season, they will probably win the division.  I think Chicago's time is fleeting, as are the Christmas Trees from St. Paul.

My Central:
Dallas

Nashville

Winnipeg

Blues

Avs

Evil Empire of the West

Fighting Elves who dance to Prince

The Pacific is going to be THE division to watch...Calgary just got a crapton better on paper...Edmonton SHOULD be better...Sharkies, Kings, and Vegas aren't going anywhere. I think time is running out on the Ducks...and Vancouver is gonna flat out suck.  Coyotes?  Give em another year or two, then look out!

My Pacific:
Vegas

Sharkies

Kings

Flames

Oilers

Coyotes

Canucks

3 hours ago, AWACSooner said:

I think the Devils overachieved last season and are coming back to earth this season.  BJ's blue line is a cause for concern, as is ours and Philly's goaltending.

My Metro:
Evil Empire
Craps

BJ's

Us

Philly

Devils

Rags

Isles

Can't disagree with your Atlantic rankings...but don't count out the Wings.  Habs and Sens are going to be a dumpster fire this year!

For the Central, you're not giving the Stars their due...if Bishop holds up this season, they will probably win the division.  I think Chicago's time is fleeting, as are the Christmas Trees from St. Paul.

My Central:
Dallas

Nashville

Winnipeg

Blues

Avs

Evil Empire of the West

Fighting Elves who dance to Prince

The Pacific is going to be THE division to watch...Calgary just got a crapton better on paper...Edmonton SHOULD be better...Sharkies, Kings, and Vegas aren't going anywhere. I think time is running out on the Ducks...and Vancouver is gonna flat out suck.  Coyotes?  Give em another year or two, then look out!

My Pacific:
Vegas

Sharkies

Kings

Flames

Oilers

Coyotes

Canucks

Where do you place the Ducks at ?

3 hours ago, Canesfanforever said:

Where do you place the Ducks at ?

Oops...Ducks between Flames and Oilers