The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Goalieman_nc

Fantasy Hockey

I will be doing the "CaniacNation" fantasy hockey again this year on Yahoo. We have had many returners over the years but we have many that decide not to participate. If anyone is interested in filling a spot, if any are available, please let me know by responding here. It will be a "First come, first chosen" decision.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Yahoo is no longer doing fantasy hockey! They have farmed it our to Fantrax. With that being said, any managers that were in the league last year needs to contact me to be added this year. (There was not a role over of emails.)

If you would like to join the fun, let me know and I will put you on the list. The old managers will not be looking here for information...LOL!

Well, as AWAC stated above, Yahoo is still doing fantasy hockey and all the mangers have renewed for the league. But, as I now have another league started on a different site, if anyone would like to join that one, please let me know...Thanks!