The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SuckaPunchd

2018/19 Training Camp & Preseason

John and Tripp come across fine like this.   I'm listening to them, and watching the replay 2 minutes later on the stream.  Stream audio quality is terrible, plus I want to hear the Canes broadcast.

3 minutes ago, hag65 said:

I have no idea who this guy is but he had at least 3 shots, almost scored again, had the one goal, looks poised in the defensive end...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michal_Čajkovský

NHL.com doesn't know what to do with him in the box score because he doesn't exist.  So we have 2 goals but one is the mystery goal.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, hag65 said:

I have no idea who this guy is but he had at least 3 shots, almost scored again, had the one goal, looks poised in the defensive end...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michal_Čajkovský

6'4",  236 lbs,  26yo, over 300 games on the smaller North American ice (mostly OHL and ECHL).

Edited by LakeLivin

First, :( at work can't watch. Second, I seem to remember something about that guy and posting something about his KHL numbers vs. NHL which, if I recall predicted some offense from him. I could be wrong, but I think there were a couple of posts about him on here somewhere.

I'm was impressed most by the hustle and the speed the Canes are showing, even with the prospect squad.  Playing physical, attacking the net, moving the puck around without standing around.  They are just playing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, remkin said:

First, :( at work can't watch. Second, I seem to remember something about that guy and posting something about his KHL numbers vs. NHL which, if I recall predicted some offense from him. I could be wrong, but I think there were a couple of posts about him on here somewhere.

Yeah, I thought someone mentioned him somewhere, some big guy from the KHL it must be him.

1 minute ago, remkin said:

Yeah, we were all confused as to why the Canes were bringing in an unknown L shot D.  Hmm, maybe our European scouts found something useful?

Anyone know if NHL.tv shows preseason, cant find it on line and those jerks never answer the customer service number. Shows no streams available on both Roku, app, and pc

6 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

I haven't reupped NHL.TV yet but I don't recall it giving me an advantage for the preseason last year.

Thanks, guess I will wait to be n awful customer till game 1 lol

1 hour ago, LakeLivin said:

My internet connection is too slow for live video. :(   Stuck with listening to Forslund and Tripp on The Fan, better than nothing (and so far better than Chuck, imo).

Sounds like McKegg is trying to get noticed.  He's one that has gotten completely overlooked given our more flashy prospects.

4 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

McKegg is playing really well, he's noticable.

:thumbsup2:

I don't think you can draw any goaltending conclusions so far as they have had very little quality chances, let's just say we haven't shot ourselves in the foot so there is that.

• Like 1