The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Third Logo

This is probably going to sound a whole lot like the third jersey discussion.

I'm going to preemptively just say no to the Whalers CH design that will show up within ten posts from now. 

51 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

This is probably going to sound a whole lot like the third jersey discussion.

I'm going to preemptively just say no to the Whalers CH design that will show up within ten posts from now. 

Should I go off again?  I think I will.

JUST NO TO THE WHALE.

• Like 2

I'd go with some sort of different swirl. Maybe change up the coloring? I don't know, maybe blue and white with a realy deep blue purple in the middle. Just spit ballin'. Not sure where I'd find an example, but something like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, remkin said:

I'd go with some sort of different swirl. Maybe change up the coloring? I don't know, maybe blue and white with a realy deep blue purple in the middle. Just spit ballin'. Not sure where I'd find an example, but something like that.

images.jpg           :grin:

9 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

Who do you report a trolling mod to, himself? :D

Send a PM to Whaler

Great, now maybe we can all fixate on something besides that d#%n goal song. Lets see, if we can string this out another 35 days, it'll be puck drop time?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, OBXer said:

:P. Warm, getting there. But lose the green and maybe make it a bit more like a real hurricane and it would seem better somehow.

1 hour ago, KJUNKANE said:

Great, now maybe we can all fixate on something besides that d#%n goal song. Lets see, if we can string this out another 35 days, it'll be puck drop time?

Dude, puck drop is eight days away in upper MI.

4 hours ago, OBXer said:

Don’t laugh too hard at this one. Not sure of the exact design, but I could totally see something turning up with green/blue. Do the tweets back to Tom count for 1/3 of the decision? That’s about the same weight that PK’s opinions have now in running the Canes. Which is to say none.

20 hours ago, Caniac514 said:

It's already on a t-shirt:

HsZMeFZabE0IJbJW.jpg

I just downloaded Google Translate and tried it on this.

It came out as "Hurricants".

Not good.

Well, TD's tweet actually had a few decent replies. That fugly CH Hartford logo came up as expected, I dunno why anyone likes it. A troll post but cool concept Nordiques jersey came up, hopefully they get to wear that jersey someday with their own team.

I was going to say I didn't think anyone with any amount of talent would make an NHL team a logo for free, but there's quite a few decent logos thrown out there that the team could use as a starting concept. I like the pirate concepts, their cool but I don't see them fitting in at all. We've never made ties to pirates before so that's just kind of confusing. Thought about posting my favorites but I mean you can just goto the tweet so I didn't.

Edited by legend-1

12 minutes ago, top-shelf-1 said:

No need, they stream it!

I'm trying to imagine the medical examiner's team watching a live stream and they deal with... well, the professional stuff they deal with.  :o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, legend-1 said:

Well, TD's tweet actually had a few decent replies. That fugly CH Hartford logo came up as expected, I dunno why anyone likes it. A troll post but cool concept Nordiques jersey came up, hopefully they get to wear that jersey someday with their own team.

I was going to say I didn't think anyone with any amount of talent would make an NHL team a logo for free, but there's quite a few decent logos thrown out there that the team could use as a starting concept. I like the pirate concepts, their cool but I don't see them fitting in at all. We've never made ties to pirates before so that's just kind of confusing. Thought about posting my favorites but I mean you can just goto the tweet so I didn't.

Since not everyone is efficient in twitter, I'll post this one.  Would need to make it not look like a butterfly, and would need to do something so it wouldn't get lost on the home red jerseys, but a good starting point imo.

I'm guessing so many pirate theme suggestions because hurricanes are a Carolina coastal phenomena and so are pirates?  Tbh, I wouldn't mind replacing Stormy with a pirate for our mascot.

DluhjZyU0AASUuf.png

. .