gocanes0506

In-Season 2018-2019

Thing is, while Bishop has been good, McKegg has been better, at least offensively. Rask is not going to sit for any length of time in reality. So even though McKegg was the emergency call up, if Bishop is ready who do you keep? For that matter who gets in tomorrow? I'm thinking we'd like to keep rolling McKegg as long as we're mostly winning. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, remkin said:

Thing is, while Bishop has been good, McKegg has been better, at least offensively. Rask is not going to sit for any length of time in reality. So even though McKegg was the emergency call up, if Bishop is ready who do you keep? For that matter who gets in tomorrow? I'm thinking we'd like to keep rolling McKegg as long as we're mostly winning. 

I'd keep McKegg as I think he has more skills and Hockey sense.

I think we might see Darling or Ned as an emergency call up for Friday.

McE is dealing with knee soreness (Cory and Michael reporting this).  To make things worse, Mrazek got up slow after a collision in practice (reported by Cory Lavalette).

31 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

I think we might see Darling or Ned as an emergency call up for Friday.

McE is dealing with knee soreness (Cory and Michael reporting this).  To make things worse, Mrazek got up slow after a collision in practice (reported by Cory Lavalette).

Please do not even go there, I'm looking forward to going to that game! Ned is hovering around .900 and Mongo can't even hit that.

Not only do we need to keep winning, but again, I'm going to the game, and it's all about me.

• Like 1

I guess we're rewarding Ned but passing Darling through waivers again after riding Mrazek wouldn't hurt my feelings.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, remkin said:

Rask is not going to sit for any length of time in reality. 

This was quite prophetic in hindsight.

• Like 1

On Bishop v. McKegg, Bishop does not have to clear waivers, right? Pretty sure McKegg would get claimed. Makes the decision easier if that’s the case. And he has earned a spot with his play, though Bishop was doing fine before he got hurt.

3 minutes ago, bluedevilcane said:

Pretty sure McKegg would get claimed

McKegg was an emergency call up. Once J and Bishop ready to go he has to be sent back down although they could call him right back up