The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
gocanes0506

In-Season 2018-2019

6 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

Game, set, match we win. 

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back

So wait a second ,  Are the Canes allowed to wear their alternates  in the playoffs ?  I just got done watching the hurricanes promo video for the playoffs  announcing they will be .   I thought  no teams were allowed to do so . 

1 hour ago, coastal_caniac said:

I feel like I'm still at the game.....so stoked after all these years of support and no results.  Feels good man.

951758883_feelsgood.jpg.f17897266d3cc370ff86b7fd7abd5ffb.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Canesfanforever said:

So wait a second ,  Are the Canes allowed to wear their alternates  in the playoffs ?  I just got done watching the hurricanes promo video for the playoffs  announcing they will be .   I thought  no teams were allowed to do so . 

I think its a “pick and stick” rule.  Whatever jersey the team decides to wear, they have to do it for the duration of the playoffs.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Red_Storm said:

I think its a “pick and stick” rule.  Whatever jersey the team decides to wear, they have to do it for the duration of the playoffs.

Wonder if they tried to get away with reds on the road.

I still haven’t gotten over this. I’m usually not a sentimental guy but this brought back lots of good memories. Here’s to a bright future 🍻 Enjoy this guys and gals, now let’s back to work for our final reg season game and playoff opponent! 😎

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

Can you believe we won the Southeast with 91 points before? Unthinkable

That is hard to believe.

I was thinking that this team can end the year with 99 points. That was also unthinkable in December. Amazing.

Other fun tidbit from Brett Finger this is the 2nd time in franchise history all 3 Canes affiliates are making the playoffs in the same year.

I'd of lost a bit of money on that trivia betting against that.

3 minutes ago, KJUNKANE said:

Now ahead.

oh well. just win tomorrow so at least we know we wont face Tampa. Although, I kinda want too just to upset them in the first round and really go in with no one thinking we have a chance :)

cbj in the playoffs. Montreal eliminated. We need 2 pts tomorrow to guarantee 7th. Doubt Ottawa can beat CBJ. I know we want more, but the Rangers beating Penguins? Eeek 

Nice job Canes. Finally extended hockey in April. And the fact is upsets are what the playoff picture is always about so let’s do it. Also a good thing we’re confined to the boards here and not actually making decisions. When Canes we’re going 3-8-1 in Dec and 10 points back of last playoff spot us pro’s we’re talking about the need for a new coach, just blow the team up, and jettison  Mrazek. Good thing no one in mgmt took our knowledgeable advice.

3 hours ago, raleighcaniac said:

Nice job Canes. Finally extended hockey in April. And the fact is upsets are what the playoff picture is always about so let’s do it. Also a good thing we’re confined to the boards here and not actually making decisions. When Canes we’re going 3-8-1 in Dec and 10 points back of last playoff spot us pro’s we’re talking about the need for a new coach, just blow the team up, and jettison  Mrazek. Good thing no one in mgmt took our knowledgeable advice.

Whoever it was that said they saw Waddel at the arena and laid into should seek him out and apologize