The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
gocanes0506

In-Season 2018-2019

15 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

Just bought two of the shirts 

Also: 

Hope he makes a suit out of them and wears it when the Canes make the finals...! 😜

The way to make the playoffs is to win our games, especially against Metro teams. We have been doing a great job of it, and I have really come to believe in this team. And we haven’t gotten this much attention in Canada since the Cup. I believe we have won the Cup more recently than any team north of the border. Signed, proud member of the Bunch of Jerks.

The Surge is just plain FUN. It's refreshing to see a bunch of highly-paid professional athletes who play hard enough to win, but then don't take themselves too seriously afterwards. The real jerks are Scrooge Cherry and the fun police who don't want anybody else to have fun because they aren't having any.  

Edited by spyglass88
  • Like 1

Club BOJ. 

I thought of the T shirts.....too late. But I would definitely buy at least one. Thank you Don Cherry. Nothing motivates like us against the world, or the man.

Priceless.

Hey slugs lost again. There's that. MTL tied in the 2nd. IMO they have slid out of contention pretty much. It only takes a small skid. It's really a what 4 horse race now? Us , PIT, MTL, CLB

Edited by sleekfeeder

3 hours ago, legend-1 said:

I'll be wearing one if possible at the future bunch of jerks game in Cleveland.

I will get one but on fall Sundays will wear my Woke up feeling dan6erous shirt

Finally got some help on the scoreboard as mentioned above. Caps also lose to Ducks.

We are 3 points out of 2nd place in the Metro, the 💩 just got real.

• Like 1

I like that we have multiple teams within reach. Just keep winning boys!  And be jerks after you win. 😉 I liked what TD said about the cherry on top with the weekend wins. 

Edited by Canes06cup17

For some reason, I feel like there will be plenty of "Bunch of Jerks" shirts for everyone.  Canes marketing should immediately seize on this and have it be a big part of what the team is doing.  I think the first thing is to have all the players come out for the warm up all wearing jerseys with JERK as the name on the back.

Be somebody

IMG_0426.thumb.GIF.c56f221f96daa907dd7d53221ef8dc86.GIF

Edited by super_dave_1
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, AWACSooner said:

Btw, I still want Lindholm pounded into the rink next year when we beat Calgary in the Final comes to town 

The ultimate storm surge.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, super_dave_1 said:

For some reason, I feel like there will be plenty of "Bunch of Jerks" shirts for everyone.  Canes marketing should immediately seize on this and have it be a big part of what the team is doing.  I think the first thing is to have all the players come out for the warm up all wearing jerseys with JERK as the name on the back.

Great minds think alike... and OURS do, too!

I'm confident TD will be all over this.

Edited by top-shelf-1

If they make the playoffs -- I hope they pencil in the final regular season celebration wearing black hats and sunglasses...

200w[9].gif