The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
super_dave_1

GDT Canucks at Canes 10/9

So keys to the game for me .. Goal tending goal tending goal tending. I really want McE to be as good as we think he might be ... winning a track meet was fun the other night but if we have real goaltending ...then .. well .... that would be good...

SP

Really wanted us to trade up for Peterson, but then we got a good one in Necas. Peterson's been on fire, but tonight, lets get his draft classmate to outscore him.

Agree on McE. So many things to smile about so far this year, but McE gelling in goal would be so very cool.

I know it's only game 4, but I find myself looking forward to watching this game a lot more than most of the past few years. Don't get me wrong, I'm almost always up for watching the Canes, but this time feels...different.

From my view Sunday evening in the seats, we looked a bit off and a step behind the Rangers for most of the game even though they were the ones on a B2B. While that is to be expected on any given night, we need to jump on the Nucks early and keep the puck in the OZ. Puck possession, among other key successes, from the CBJ game should be a blueprint going forward.

Average goals per game over the  last 2 games for each team:

Canes: 5.5 for, 3 against

Nucks: 4.5 for, 4.5 against

This could be another football score. :P