Jump to content
The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Whaler1 said:

Kovy is milking it until he hangs up his skates for good

 

I give him credit for being willing to sign a 2-way for $70k AHL.  Makes it a no risk for Habs (I'm guessing he goes back to Russia if sent down).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LakeLivin said:

 

I give him credit for being willing to sign a 2-way for $70k AHL.  Makes it a no risk for Habs (I'm guessing he goes back to Russia if sent down).

His family lives in California. And I think if he had option with KHL he would already moved there again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scoreboard watching 04.01.2020: CBJ, Panthers lost; Flyers, Penguins, Islanders are loosing

TBL is loosing, too (not that matters much, just for tomorrow game)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Islanders lost, Flyers loosing, Penguins tied and now gets at least 1 point going to OT

TBL scored 3 in the third to win the game (Sens sucks)

Edited by Caniac514
info added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Caniac514 said:

Islanders lost, Flyers loosing, Penguins tied and now gets at least 1 point going to OT

TBL scored 3 in the third to win the game (Sens sucks)

*edit* Evil Empire won

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

*edit* Evil Empire won

yes. just saw - unbelievable how Pens are winning... 💩💩💩

Habs are bunged up though and didn't play great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flyers most likley lost going 0:4 into the 3rd - it keeps status quo in standing fro the Canes.

pens moved to the 2nd - 5 pts difference between us and them. 3 pts from Islanders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Caniac514 said:

Flyers most likley lost going 0:4 into the 3rd - it keeps status quo in standing fro the Canes.

pens moved to the 2nd - 5 pts difference between us and them. 3 pts from Islanders

 

I don't know about anybody else but I'm not focusing on catching the Pens at this point.  I'm worried about keeping Philly and everyone else behind us and if we win tonight we'll be 1 point behind the Islanders for third and 3 points ahead of the Flyers (whom occupy the last WC spot at this point BUT are actually struggling; maybe they're coming back down to earth?  I don't think anyone expected them to be this good this season) when we face them on Tuesday for another big game.  One game at a time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto is just Stupid crazy good.

 

Watching the Leafs and Oilers game, and liked it when Oilers were up 3-0, but then Toronto scores.

 

Then Toronto scores again.

 

But Edmonton comes back and scores again making it a 2 goal led at 4-2.

 

But then Toronto goes and scores yet again, making it look easy, as if they can just score at will.

 

Looks like Toronto does this to others teams as well, not just the Canes.

 

Hoping Oilers win so that Toronto doesn't gain ground on us. Figured with a 2 goal lead that Edmonton would be able to keep the Leafs at bay, but I dunno...

 

 

Edited by CanesFan2003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t look now guys, but the BJ’s are TIED with Philly in points, but Philly has one less game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AWACSooner said:

Don’t look now guys, but the BJ’s are TIED with Philly in points, but Philly has one less game

 

CBJ has been playing well lately.  I would not be surprised if they squeak in as the final WC when all is said and done.  Many, including me, thought they'd fade after losing two of their stars (Bobrovsky and Panarin) but they're not going away quietly. 

 

It's why it's important we keep all of them behind us.  Let's worry about all the teams in front of us in the division when we face them (still have the Isles 3x, Pens 4x and Capitals 1x).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Caps, with their top rated Power Play, has had 5 chances tonight against Philly and hasn't scored on a single one.

 

Why can't we ever get that Caps team when we play them.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CanesFan2003 said:

The Caps, with their top rated Power Play, has had 5 chances tonight against Philly and hasn't scored on a single one.

 

Why can't we ever get that Caps team when we play them.

 

 

Metro teams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching Stars and Kings game, they showed Koudobin's save percentage, 2nd best in the NHL, top with 15 games or more.

 

Where was this Koudobin when he was a Cane?

 

Plus they have Bishop at #9..... Two goalies in the Top 10.

 

Edited by CanesFan2003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CanesFan2003 said:

Watching Stars and Kings game, they showed Koudobin's save percentage, 2nd best in the NHL, top with 15 games or more.

 

Where was this Koudobin when he was a Cane?

 

Plus they have Bishop at #9..... Two goalies in the Top 10.

 

 

He wasn't far off in his first season at .926.  The wheels fell off the 2nd year though.  Can't remember the circumstances at this point though i remember there was an injury at one point where he came way out of the net to play the puck and injured himself trying to scramble back or something.

 

Then we got Lack...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that it matters BUT the  Flyers beat the Caps following our fortunate OT win against them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, realmdrakkar said:

Then we got Lack...

And traded Khudobin to the Ducks for the all-time Canes 47-second LEGEND:

James Wisniewski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, realmdrakkar said:

 

 

He wasn't far off in his first season at .926.  The wheels fell off the 2nd year though.  Can't remember the circumstances at this point though i remember there was an injury at one point where he came way out of the net to play the puck and injured himself trying to scramble back or something.

 

Then we got Lack...

I was there for that injury.  Seemed trivial.  Turned out it wasn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...