The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

1 hour ago, hag65 said:

Good thing he scored one in OT for the victory... with 17:45 left in OT it looks like...  grapes is lucky he knows what day it is at this point ,why do people get fired up about him.  I don't get fired up when my dad starts his rants...

Right? Every highlight-reel goal is an OT winner, whatever period it comes in. And GET OFF MY LAWN!

Cory's kid

Florida Panthers  recalled defenseman Riley Stillman from their American Hockey League affiliate, the Springfield Thunderbirds on an emergency basis.

32 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

I knew the reception wasn’t going to be friendly for Tavares.  The Islanders fans went to another level. 

I can’t blame em

5 minutes ago, KJUNKANE said:

Bunch of Jerks?

Hell hath no fury like a fanbase scorned by their superstar 

15 hours ago, legend-1 said:

Marchands playing in his 666th game....

IMG_20190302_182242.jpg

Lol, you can't make this stuff up!

This just in, video of John Tortorella and an assistant coach after the Jackets' 4-0 loss to Edmonton at home:

giphy.gif

Edited by top-shelf-1

4 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

Rangers let us down. Flyers are up 4-0 though. 

I watched to OT them turned it off. At least they kept them from getting a ROW point

• Like 1

Just watched the Sabres blow a 3-1 lead in less than 4 minutes at the end of the 2nd period and lose to the Oilers 4-3.  The bickering and disgust from Sabre-land on Twitter is understandable and beyond belief. Sounds very similar to Caniac Nation last few years. No doubt Skinner is in the twilight zone of despair 😩 right now.  

Edited by surfzone365

9 hours ago, surfzone365 said:

Just watched the Sabres blow a 3-1 lead in less than 4 minutes at the end of the 2nd period and lose to the Oilers 4-3.  The bickering and disgust from Sabre-land on Twitter is understandable and beyond belief. Sounds very similar to Caniac Nation last few years. No doubt Skinner is in the twilight zone of despair 😩 right now.  

What I saw when the Slugs visited in January was a team with some highly skilled offensive players that liked to cheat.  Cheat as in play really high, waiting for the breakout pass.  When it works, it is deadly.  When it doesn't, it is deadly in the wrong way.

Roddy has the Canes playing differently, and perhaps that was part of the decision to part ways with someone.

• Like 2

Also, Alexander “alarm clock” Radulov will be scratched tonight in the Stars/Rags game for oversleeping and missing this morning’s practice.

You’d think he would’ve learned from his time in Nashville.

Edited by AWACSooner
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

I mean is Aho gonna be 10 mil? This is stupid money for a 60 point guy, NVM 80+.

Funnier is what Skinner will get.  Then just wait for the buyers remorse on that one.

P.S. Holy crap I just looked and Skinner has 17 less points than Aho, only 22 assists, puck hoggin.  Aho may get more!  

Edited by hag65