Jump to content
The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Coaches are beginning to fall

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

It’s Edmonton, all those first overall picks, the generational player, and they still can’t get over the hump

The GM had a huge part in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AWACSooner said:

Not a coach, but Oilers fired their GM this morning...and it should’ve happened last off-season 

Saw that, and my thought was that his firing might have affected any trade we might have had in the works?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AWACSooner said:

Not a coach, but Oilers fired their GM this morning...and it should’ve happened last off-season 

Actually, it happened after the 2nd period last night when the Oilers were playing the Red Wings.

They had a meeting with the leadership of the team in the locker-room during the 2nd intermission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hopper915 said:

Actually, it happened after the 2nd period last night when the Oilers were playing the Red Wings.

They had a meeting with the leadership of the team in the locker-room during the 2nd intermission.

Wow...that’s pretty low

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KJUNKANE said:

Saw that, and my thought was that his firing might have affected any trade we might have had in the works?

The Oiler say they are still going to be open to making trades, but hard to see how it wouldn't affect anything in the works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About damn time...Boucher is gone in Ottawa.

 

Lol at his replacement...Marc Crawford...he was just as inept in Dallas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sleekfeeder said:

Coach 'Q' in Florida. See how that goes.

If they get both Bob and Panarin I’m free agency like they’re planning to, look out!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

If they get both Bob and Panarin I’m free agency like they’re planning to, look out!

That would add to their  depth  but  I doubt it would happen .   I think pan  wants to go to new york , not sure about  bob. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

If they get both Bob and Panarin I’m free agency like they’re planning to, look out!

If Panarin would go to Florida...why not Raleigh?!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, remkin said:

If Panarin would go to Florida...why not Raleigh?!

I mean maybe but speculation for quite a while is that Panarin wants to reunite with Quenneville. 

 

Columbus pretty much better win because their rosters about to implode in a massive way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, remkin said:

If Panarin would go to Florida...why not Raleigh?!

Not sure there will be a lot of stuff for his top model russian-speaking girlfriend to do in Raleigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bonivan said:

Not sure there will be a lot of stuff for his top model russian-speaking girlfriend to do in Raleigh.

There's always the Storm Squad! Nothing more fun than flinging T shirts into the crowd. But, then again, you're probably right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, remkin said:

There's always the Storm Squad! Nothing more fun than flinging T shirts into the crowd. But, then again, you're probably right. 

Um.....Beer

Um.......Pork

Nuff Said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...