The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
OBXer

Coaches are beginning to fall

43 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

It’s Edmonton, all those first overall picks, the generational player, and they still can’t get over the hump

The GM had a huge part in it.

3 hours ago, AWACSooner said:

Not a coach, but Oilers fired their GM this morning...and it should’ve happened last off-season 

Saw that, and my thought was that his firing might have affected any trade we might have had in the works?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AWACSooner said:

Not a coach, but Oilers fired their GM this morning...and it should’ve happened last off-season 

Actually, it happened after the 2nd period last night when the Oilers were playing the Red Wings.

They had a meeting with the leadership of the team in the locker-room during the 2nd intermission.

6 minutes ago, hopper915 said:

Actually, it happened after the 2nd period last night when the Oilers were playing the Red Wings.

They had a meeting with the leadership of the team in the locker-room during the 2nd intermission.

Wow...that’s pretty low

4 hours ago, KJUNKANE said:

Saw that, and my thought was that his firing might have affected any trade we might have had in the works?

The Oiler say they are still going to be open to making trades, but hard to see how it wouldn't affect anything in the works.

About damn time...Boucher is gone in Ottawa.

Lol at his replacement...Marc Crawford...he was just as inept in Dallas 

2 hours ago, sleekfeeder said:

Coach 'Q' in Florida. See how that goes.

If they get both Bob and Panarin I’m free agency like they’re planning to, look out!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

If they get both Bob and Panarin I’m free agency like they’re planning to, look out!

That would add to their  depth  but  I doubt it would happen .   I think pan  wants to go to new york , not sure about  bob. 

15 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

If Panarin would go to Florida...why not Raleigh?!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, remkin said:

I mean maybe but speculation for quite a while is that Panarin wants to reunite with Quenneville. 

Columbus pretty much better win because their rosters about to implode in a massive way.

1 hour ago, remkin said:

Not sure there will be a lot of stuff for his top model russian-speaking girlfriend to do in Raleigh.

12 minutes ago, Bonivan said:

Not sure there will be a lot of stuff for his top model russian-speaking girlfriend to do in Raleigh.

There's always the Storm Squad! Nothing more fun than flinging T shirts into the crowd. But, then again, you're probably right. 

14 minutes ago, remkin said:

There's always the Storm Squad! Nothing more fun than flinging T shirts into the crowd. But, then again, you're probably right. 

Um.....Beer

Um.......Pork

Nuff Said