The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
spyglass88

Blackhawks @ Canes Mon Nov 12 7:00 pm

4 hours ago, top-shelf-1 said:

We need a convincing win. Nothing would be finer (for us) than exorcising this shadow of our past by chasing him in the first. Except maybe Kruger turning the puck over to Zyke (er, Svech) in their D end for some unassisted high-glove-side cheese as the final nail. Edit to add: And Darling with that thing you can't say lest you jinx it.

(Sorry Cam. You were an awesome Cane for many years, but like Skins, we now must hate you.)

I don’t hate Cam. I just want to beat him. Then he can go undefeated the rest of the year, preferably when he plays against Metro teams.

A win here would net us 5 of the last 6 possible points and effectively put us on the upward trend. Just some perspective...

Edited by surfzone365
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PamlicoPuck said:

Well here's to hoping for a win, but not a single one of us would be surprised if Ward pitched a shutout...(with our luck)

Not tonight

Wonder if Cam looks down the ice at Darling and thinks “if you did what you were brought here to do, I’d still be here backing you up 20 games a year.” Nah, he has too much class, and probably likes playing in Chicago for a change.

• Like 1

I always enjoy Hawks-Canes games regardless of the outcome. On top of it being somewhat personal to me rooting for the Hawks growing up, I'm amazed and dizzied how these two clubs have swapped players over the years. Cam in a Hawks sweater, Darling ,TT and a host of others in Canes logos??  

Just now, bluedevilcane said:

Could we get an anthem singer that doesn’t mantle it on purpose?

Right after we get that top 6 scorer

• Like 1

1 minute ago, surfzone365 said:

Looks like both teams are going through the motions right now.  Let's hope its not a snooze-fest.

It will pick up

Turn on the game and Darling's practically in the icing circle lol

All I could do was nod

Edited by legend-1
  • Like 1