The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
spyglass88

Blackhawks @ Canes Mon Nov 12 7:00 pm

1 hour ago, top-shelf-1 said:

Wallmark has actually gotten harder on the puck (to my eye) the past couple of games, and we'll just have to agree to disagree re Foegele. I think he'd be a threat every shift out there with a guy on the other wing who is able to keep up with him.

I'm glad the fourth has produced in a couple games in a row, but PDG has had a run or two before, only to return to uninspired play. Despite Forslund trying to sell him as a prospect last game ("he's only 24"), I have to think this is his last shot at the NHL rodeo, at least at this ranch.

Yeah Wallmark showed a few good games,Foegele has talent but you hit it on the head, if we had another guy on the wing to complement his skill, we don"t so he's rendered useless on the 4th line.McGinn on the first line? Sorry not scary. PDG even in the NHL is a head scratcher unless he's on a cellar dweller.....oh wait. Bishop? Seriously this is not an offense that that can get us to the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, DevildogKodi said:

Atleast Wallmark got the shot off the ice. The last couple games it seemed like no one on the Canes learned how to elevate the puck in peewee

Agreed, but it counts the same. Nothing.

They played all of two minutes of that period. The last two. I just don't get it. How many years have they talked about starting on time? 

Edited by sleekfeeder

53 minutes ago, spyglass88 said:

The house is pretty empty tonight. 

Are you there?

Saturday the lower bowl had a lot of empty seats but the upper was at least 70% full

I would be surprised if the entire stadium is over 25-30% capacity. When they plugged the seat upgrade, I thought they were doing another free invitation to the lower bowl to try to look atleast halfway full.

1 minute ago, DevildogKodi said:

I would be surprised if the entire stadium is over 25-30% capacity. When they plugged the seat upgrade, I thought they were doing another free invitation to the lower bowl to try to look atleast halfway full.

6,000? Ugh!