The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
coastal_caniac

GDT: The Sinking Ship Takes on More Water; Fri Dec 14 @ 7:30 pm

I hate games against Washington. I live in Va. right on the boarder north of Greensboro. Yet according to some idiot I am in the Caps viewing area. So instead of Trip, John, Mike, and Shane I get these guys with the most annoying voice in the world. And really stupid pre game shows.

• Like 2

If ever there were a game for Darling to be expected to start his last for us, this would be it. On the other hand, it is also another chance, and if you're going to try to pull your career out of the fryer at the last second a big underdog game no one expects you to win would sure help with that. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

25 minutes ago, Derailed75 said:

I hate games against Washington. I live in Va. right on the boarder north of Greensboro. Yet according to some idiot I am in the Caps viewing area. So instead of Trip, John, Mike, and Shane I get these guys with the most annoying voice in the world. And really stupid pre game shows.

I’m in the DC Metro area. Imagine my plight 😒

12 minutes ago, remkin said:

If ever there were a game for Darling to be expected to start his last for us, this would be it. On the other hand, it is also another chance, and if you're going to try to pull your career out of the fryer at the last second a big underdog game no one expects you to win would sure help with that. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I agree. But the thing is, were he to put together a game against a high powered offense, come saturday morning, he's still a guy who's never won two games in a row for this team, so has anything really changed. I saw this season as the second chance, and the sprawling, lunging and out of position so prevalent in his game didn't change and one solid performance doesn't eliminate those long term tendencies we've all over observed.

Why....why?

Why did he butterfly slide on a pass that was five feet at the blueline and 2-3 inches for him to move over?

Edited by legend-1