The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AWACSooner

GDT: Canes @ Debbils...29 Dec...1300 EST

20 minutes ago, sleekfeeder said:

Blow it up. All of it. Except aho svech tt slavin maybe pesch. New coaching staff. These guys have shown nothing.

They already did when they sent Skinner packing for Cliff Pu, and Lindholm and Hanifan packing for Hamilton, Ferland, and the rights to Fox.  They got handed a gift card in Svechnikov, and we like Aho, Slavin, and Pesce.  Staal has a no trade clause, so who is attractive on this team to other teams?  Hamilton?  Faulk?  Bean?  Fleury?  Nobody wants any of the team's forwards, so best strategy might be to tank for Hughes.

2 minutes ago, slapshot02 said:

And we see why Aho isnt in the shootout. Twice today.

We should be so lucky to worry about a shootout

Cruising along, and the predictable ending will be to pull the goalie with about 2-3 minutes to go, several will fan on an open goal, then Devils get an EN goal. Surely am glad I'm doing an autopsy right now, and I guarantee my guy is more alive than this team. Recorded it, but will quickly erase when I get home. Onward and upward.

Just now, KJUNKANE said:

Cruising along, and the predictable ending will be to pull the goalie with about 2-3 minutes to go, several will fan on an open goal, then Devils get an EN goal. Surely am glad I'm doing an autopsy right now, and I guarantee my guy is more alive than this team. Recorded it, but will quickly erase when I get home. Onward and upward.

We dont need an autopsy.We already know the cause of death was a lack of talent.

• Like 3

Just now, sleekfeeder said:

Package up McE +, and  send him back to Toronto for Kap. McE has value. That's a start.

Package Dougie, Faulk and Rask into that deal...maybe we can get Kap, a D-man and a prospect.

BTW, the NJ TV and Radio guys are totally making fun of our PP...and rightfully so...basically they're saying that we're just going to pad their goalie's stats on save percentage...

I live in central Florida and turned down a day at the beach. I have direct tv and have a week of free nhl center ice. I told everyone to go to Boca Grande and I’ll stay home for my Canes!!!! Poor decision!!! I could be on the beach enjoying an adult beverage and a tan. But noooo...... I’m watching the most repulsive offense in hockey! 

• Like 2

When you can't even puck handle at an ECHL level, or pass at an AHL level, why should we expect you to score at a NHL level?

Rod, what's it gonna take for you to lose your *edit* on these refs?  That was a BS call!

Edited by AWACSooner