The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Canes @ Sens...Epiphany, 1:00 EST

Wow, Petr kind of reminds me of how Bob played against us the other day.  I don't want to say the Mongo word, that's still too harsh.

Just now, wxray1 said:

Wow, Petr kind of reminds me of how Bob played against us the other day.  I don't want to say the Mongo word, that's still too harsh.

Well he does have a history of completely melting down...and we just witnessed it

The 3rd goal wasn't a Mrazek fault.Watch the replay. 2 Canes on the shooter and just let him go. Shot shouldn't of occurred in the first place.

4 minutes ago, bluedevilcane said:

Well, he’s not scoring. He had the whole sheet of ice to clear and whiffed right to an Ottawa player. What has he done since the first 5 games to deserve to be here?

I think he adds quite a bit to the PK and I've see him generating a fair number of chances by himself, even if he hasn't been finishing them.  Can't think of too many other Canes that generate chances individually.  He did completely blow that clear, but if we're gonna send a player down over 1 bad play . . .

• Like 1

Hey, the US World Juniors team was 0-5 on the PP yesterday in the Gold Medal game...I wonder if we drafted most of em, or will?  ;)

• Like 1

I mean I'm just sitting here wondering why the .920 SV% goalies on the bench as much as he is but I'll just mind my own business.

I've also been wondering when Mrazek's honeymoon period would start coming to an end, he's not even better then Ward was last year. But because his name's not Ward or Darling we need to extend him? We need higher standards.

Edited by legend-1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, legend-1 said:

I mean I'm just sitting here wondering why the .920 SV% goalies on the bench as much as he is but I'll just mind my own business.

I've also been wondering when Mrazek's honeymoon period would start coming to an end, he's not even better then Ward was last year. But because his name's not Ward or Darling we need to extend him? We need higher standards.

For the record I'm all about extending BigMac...and dumping Mrazek

Oh look, he's back in net...here comes the L

1 minute ago, AWACSooner said:

Rod...you put Rask's line out there with Duchene?  Oh boy...

Yep,just ordered two more fingers.....of burboun.

• Like 1