The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Canes vs...oh no, not THESE guys again...the aisles

1 minute ago, Whaler1 said:

Somewhere on the Island a dude is complaining about a Canes rookie scoring his first NHL goal

Ghost of past Canes fan.

I can not stand Faulk .  He is the reason  why the islanders have a goal .   i would love to see him , rask ,  mcginn ,  and pesce , darling , mrazek  gone from this team . i bet the  hole this team  has for themselves would be gone if  they were to get rid of those players for better players ! 

1 minute ago, Canesfanforever said:

I can not stand Faulk .  He is the reason  why the islanders have a goal .   i would love to see him , rask ,  mcginn ,  and pesce , darling , mrazek  gone from this team . i bet the  hole this team  has for themselves would be gone if  they were to get rid of those players for better players ! 

?

Just now, winger52 said:

Wow! An interview with Don tonight, wake me if anything important happens.

The very cancer  gets an interview .   And everyone knows   softball questions will be thrown at him  .  Worst GM EVER in CANES HISTORY !

5 minutes ago, Canesfanforever said:

I can not stand Faulk .  He is the reason  why the islanders have a goal .   i would love to see him , rask ,  mcginn ,  and pesce , darling , mrazek  gone from this team . i bet the  hole this team  has for themselves would be gone if  they were to get rid of those players for better players

Well,...yea,...

Just now, Whaler1 said:

Well,...yea,...

And here is the crazy thing , the canes have better players then those guys ,   it's just going to take some time for them to develop  but , Bean , Fox , Drury , Necas  ,Nedj ,  Gauthier  , are better !

4 minutes ago, winger52 said:

Wow! An interview with Don tonight, wake me if anything important happens.

I wonder if they'll remember to cut Dundon out of the shot, since he'll be making Don's lips move, with his hand up his... oh, never mind.

• Like 4