The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Canes vs...oh no, not THESE guys again...the aisles

Had to play catch up to see DW’s interview.

His “goals aren’t going in for our guys” is just another version of we like our group.

Im okay with making bad moves but it is hard to keep believing this explanation. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

Had to play catch up to see DW’s interview.

His “goals aren’t going in for our guys” is just another version of we like our group.

Im okay with making bad moves but it is hard to keep believing this explanation. 

EXCUSES.

4 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

“goals aren’t going in for our guys”

In English: "We have two, maybe two and a half, goal scorers on our entire roster."

• Like 4

I'm late to the party tonight.  You guys collectively crack me up over the DW interview!  You are all spot on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, top-shelf-1 said:

In English: "We have two, maybe two and a half, goal scorers on our entire roster."

Its true. You know you are in trouble when you are counting McGinn and Faulk goals. Energy guys and defenders should be secondary scoring not what you are counting on to get through the season.

Edited by gocanes0506

20 minutes ago, Whaler1 said:

I'm not liking MacE's body language. Reminds me of Darling.

Well, not that bad.  But yeah, he is a bit more jittery tonight than usual.  A few games ago we were discussing how his calm movements help build confidence for the team.  Not seeing that much tonight, but as I type, Canes still ahead 2-1.

• Like 1

Sweet passing right there. And another puck that just didn't go in for one of our guys. I guess they need to train the damn things better. The pucks, I mean...

Although Mac may be a bit more demonstrative tonight, it is working.  Working damn well.

• Like 1

I love the elite skill of Svechnikov  and the guy is really trying  to get better away from the puck .  i wonder if the reason why RBA  chooses not to play him on the first line  because it  might be an endurance issue ?  because i do see Svech  look winded   sometimes .    Next year will be interesting to see  .    another question why is Mcginn with aho and Turbo ?  McGinn  lacks offensive skill .  

Edited by Canesfanforever