The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Sens @ Canes...the rebound game...18 Jan 19

1 hour ago, slapshot02 said:

Svech with 1 pt in last 13 games and a stick infraction machine still on line 2. Time for the box.

So Forslund was on XM this morning, and he mostly just repeated a bunch of the stuff we talked about here.   They brought up Svech, and Forslund brought up the penalty issue as the one thing that, uh, needs work.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wxray1 said:

So Forslund was on XM this morning, and he mostly just repeated a bunch of the stuff we talked about here.   They brought up Svech, and Forslund brought up the penalty issue as the one thing that, uh, needs work.

If Svech likes spending time in penalty box Rid can send him there for too many men penalties 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hockeybaby said:

He actually got passed a note that informed him that he is in charge of the celebration agenda if we win. He's now hiding in the locker room restroom 😁😄

I'm betting with Rask's addictive personality, charisma, and all-around sense of fun, he took the joy to Minnesota and the Wild will start having celebrations to put the Canes to shame.

I slay me.  Tip your bartenders, people.  I'll be here all week.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, realmdrakkar said:

I'm betting with Rask's addictive personality, charisma, and all-around sense of fun, he took the joy to Minnesota and the Wild will start having celebrations to put the Canes to shame.

I slay me.  Tip your bartenders, people.  I'll be here all week.

We have a winner here, folks...POST OF THE THREAD!!!

For such a quick turnaround of 20 hours, I thought I heard a guy well schooled and prepared to answer and respond to "been traded" questions, possibly indication that he had been wanting and expecting a change. Positive player speak to be sure, but he was ready, and may be now to start that next chapter. Not expecting spectacular, but we are better in that spot than we were 3 days ago. It's the kind of thing that can generate energy in players around him too, when a group is making first impressions. Just win and keep the home ice thing moving the right way. It keeps it fun for we diehards if nothing else. I figure one lazy stick penalty from Svech and he'll be in his spot the remainder of the night. LOL

Pre game beer toast to the new guy and wishing him luck. I dont think there will be a problem with him bringing energy,which could energize everyone. Go get em NN.

I really am excited to see El Nino play tonight. Had to give my tickets to friends as somewhat under the weather, but I'll be home rooting.

29 minutes ago, KJUNKANE said:

I really am excited to see El Nino play tonight. Had to give my tickets to friends as somewhat under the weather, but I'll be home rooting.

Feel better,a win would assist with that.

In some sense, a loss tonight wouldn't be just a loss, it would offset a big portion of the recent run.  From the perspective of how much the run did to put us back into contention vs. how much a loss tonight would hurt our chances, even if it is just one game.  Imo.

SO, let's just not lose!

• Like 1

Can’t wait to Nino rings up his first goal. Great addition. Hated him in Minny. Glad he is in Raleigh.

Edited by surfzone365

the passes are sloppy

the shots are sloppy 

the team positioning is sloppy 

the confidence is not showing 

The canes are  obviously putting to much pressure on themselves  and not working  together .    this is not a good sign  at all  .