The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AWACSooner

Our annual western Canadian road nightmare (game 1)...Canes @ Oilers...20 Jan 2019

38 minutes ago, AWACSooner said:

I didn’t see the extras from my seat, but damn that was a nice hit

Thats because the little S#*& ducked down below glass level to continue to pummel Martinook several times while he was defenseless? Real class act!! Twerp like that probably likes to abuse his women too?

Edited by KJUNKANE

Would've been nice not to make that close in the 3rd, but a wins a win. :applaud:

One other completely random and meaningless thought: anyone else struck by how bad the two teams uniforms looked together out there on the ice last night?  Orange/Blue and Red/White isn't the greatest mix.  For the sake of both teams fans, Canes should have been allowed to wear their Blacks (yeah, I know it's not practical to bring 2 sets of unis on the road). 

Edited by LakeLivin

2 hours ago, KJUNKANE said:

Thats because the little S#*& ducked down below glass level to continue to pummel Martinook several times while he was defenseless? Real class act!! Twerp like that probably likes to abuse his women too?

Saw that on the Jumbotron replay...obviously there were Oil fans near me who saw nothing wrong