Jump to content
The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
LakeLivin

What's the most the Canes should pay Ferland?

What's the most the Canes should pay Ferland?  

46 members have voted

  1. 1. What's the max Canes should pay Ferland? Assume AAV for 6 years.



Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, caniac6 said:

That was a big hit, but that, along with the fight kind of woke up the Bruins.

They started out physical to dominate us like in the past.  If we layed down and hid they would have pummeled us.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, bluedevil58 said:

These constant injuries have me second guessing 5m/year.  I love his physical presence.  But these injuries seem constant now.

Or maybe he was not given (or decided not to take) enough time to recuperate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bonivan said:

Or maybe he was not given (or decided not to take) enough time to recuperate 

 

 

That's possible, but if he was truly able to go to RB after the 1st period on more than one occasion and say he wasn't ready and then sit out the rest of the game, i'd have to think he could have said so before puck drop and been taken seriously as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, realmdrakkar said:

 

 

That's possible, but if he was truly able to go to RB after the 1st period on more than one occasion and say he wasn't ready and then sit out the rest of the game, i'd have to think he could have said so before puck drop and been taken seriously as well.

Or maybe he is trying too hard to maximize this next contract that he is putting himself in harm's way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, KJUNKANE said:

Or maybe he is trying too hard to maximize this next contract that he is putting himself in harm's way?

 

 

Possible too, but if that's the case, his agent needs to give him a call and tell him 'dude, you aren't doing yourself any favors'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...