The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

Our Annual Western Canadian Road Nightmare (Game 3)...Canes @ Canucks...23 Jan 2019

Just now, Red_Storm said:

Canes with some jump early, potting one on the PP needed.

B2B teams usually have the energy advantage in the first. It’s after that is concerning.

I just noticed something  , With ned  in net tonight  the canes 4th lines are playing like gangbusters out there .   solid on the puck ,  confident  and  they are making smart passes  and playing very crispy  tonight .   any of you notice how  well and different  they are  with ned in net ?

I was thinking Neds chest protector is way less thick then Macs. Wonder if he'll bulk up the collarbone after that one.

1 minute ago, legend-1 said:

I was thinking Neds chest protector is way less thick then Macs. Wonder if he'll bulk up the collarbone after that one.

It was a stinger

So its very apparent Nino Niederietter is the best forward by far for the last two games.  Wow, awesome trade. This guy has become my favorite Cane to watch in 4 periods.  Beginners adrenaline or is he this good? 

Edited by Danimal38

Just now, Danimal38 said:

So its very apparent Nino Niederietter is the beat forward by far for the last two games.  Wow, awesome trade. This guy has become my favorite Cane to watch in 4 periods.  Beginners adrenalyn or is he this good? 

Adrenaline

1 minute ago, KJUNKANE said:

Adrenaline

U spell checking me or think itas adrenaline?  Dude is all over creating chances, shooting, checking.