The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
remkin

Canes at Guins, Tuesday, 7 PM, Start the Trip Right

Just now, top-shelf-1 said:

So ridiculous coming from the team that gave hockey Niskanen and Orpik.

Niskanen actually came from the Stars...

Every time the Pens announcers mention Blueger’s name, horses whinny and the ghost of Marty Feldman smiles 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bonivan said:

One referee? Did somebody crosschecked one of the refs?

Actually, he was about to make a call against the Pens. League Office called, revoked his credentials, sent him home... 😉

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gocanes0506 said:

The Wild need to get going. They are losing to Buffalo 3-2

Well, they were down 3-1...someone wake up Rask

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gocanes0506 said:

McE has played the best of his career. I wouldn’t mind extending him for a year with him being a backup.  Also would tell him Ned will be challenging him for the spot.

My thoughts exactly. He's perfect for the backup spot, but I wouldn't want to rely on him as the primary for a full season.

And I'm hoping that Ned will start to push for the 1st goalie spot next season. As good as Mrazek looks at times, I think he's way too inconsistent.

1 minute ago, Chuffy_McChufferson said:

My thoughts exactly. He's perfect for the backup spot, but I wouldn't want to rely on him as the primary for a full season.

And I'm hoping that Ned will start to push for the 1st goalie spot next season. As good as Mrazek looks at times, I think he's way too inconsistent.

When I consider what we watched over the last 3 seasons, M&M are pretty good as a pair. Mrazek has really been victimized by the squad over his last few starts.  He has made some great saves.

• Like 2

Just now, gocanes0506 said:

When I consider what we watched over the last 3 seasons, M&M are pretty good as a pair. Mrazek has really been victimized by the squad over his last few starts.  He has made some great saves.

If they re-up each for another year, I wouldn’t be upset

• Like 1

1 minute ago, legend-1 said:

Whats Pettersson even mad about he can openered him

The ref was supposed to call interference on Slavin for tripping over Petterson’s stick

Edited by AWACSooner
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AWACSooner said:

If they re-up each for another year, I wouldn’t be upset

I would agree.  Bring them both back and them know Ned will be challenging them for a spot.

• Like 1

I'm going to completely reverse my stance on trades. Keep everyone that will resign. Ferland injuries have reduced his value so offer him something fair. Now to Mac and Mrazek resign then and give them a year or 2. This team right now as its configured is challenging the Islanders for the Met if not in the lead of it since January. This right here folks is a very good playoff team and one no one wants to play them.

Edited by Derailed75

We shouldn’t “hope” for them to hold on. We need to address this third period like it’s tied or we’re down a goal. No mercy! 😡

• Like 1