The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Canes @ Debbils, 10 Feb 19

Canes @ Devils

Sunday, 10 Feb 19...3 pm EST

Prudential Center

Keep the fire burning...JUST WIN BABY

This game....this game is a trap if I have ever seen 1. An away game against a basement sniffer and a brunch game at that. No wagers on this one as it has a bad aroma.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, slapshot02 said:

This game....this game is a trap if I have ever seen 1. An away game against a basement sniffer and a brunch game at that. No wagers on this one as it has a bad aroma.

The next two are complete trap games

33 minutes ago, slapshot02 said:

Yeah, this is one where Brindy and Willy need to get 'em straight before they ever touch the ice.  I'd include showing some "highlights" from the Ottawa game.

Edited by LakeLivin
  • Like 2

I am more in favor of figuring my team is going to win since they just won 3 straight games on the road but I am funny that way.

Historically this would be a trap game. Team probably road weary and maybe getting a bit smug, goes into a game they should win, but still on the road, and to make it worse, play a Sunday afternoon game. 

Thing is, none of the old rules seem to apply to this team, so I'm with Coastal. Bet on us winning until someone beats us. Unless we no show, smart money is on us for every game till the end of  the month so long as we keep playing this game.

• Like 2

I am such an indecisive person but the decision has been made. I am going to the game tomorrow afternoon. Will be sitting in this section a few rows back from this view below and its the side the Canes shoot on twice. Cant beat a 38 dollar seat in this spot. I hope im not gonna jinx them as I have been worried about this one. As I said in the Rangers GDT, I am a Canes fan who lives on Long Island. I lived in Raleigh for 15 years, but was born on Long Island. When I was living in NC, i was lucky enough to go to 7 playoff games in 2006, including both game 7s. I am back up here now for the last 9 years. I went to the recent Isles game back on Jan 8 to a great outcome. I am going to this one alone and have never been to the Prudential Center. 

image.thumb.png.61a4d66b000b8c2b81ed999d643af063.png

Edited by EyeOfTheStorm
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, dinz said:

Bring us a win, have a great time!

I hope so! This is a big one especially with the fact Penguins lost tonight. Can also gain a bit on the Caps who lost in OT.  Hoping for a nice night from Vegas also :) 

Dammit Jim, why do Sunday games always have to be in the afternoon?  I won't be able to watch.  Yell for them for me.

And score more than they do, guys.

Speaking of team contributions going under the radar, our own Brock McGinn has 12 points in his last 17 games.  He's been a shot-blocking machine on the PK - just throws his stuff in front of pucks - and to me, he's noticeable every game recently.  Anyway, being nostalgic, we drafted him, and I'm glad he's and NHLer.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

Speaking of team contributions going under the radar, our own Brock McGinn has 12 points in his last 17 games.  He's been a shot-blocking machine on the PK - just throws his stuff in front of pucks - and to me, he's noticeable every game recently.  Anyway, being nostalgic, we drafted him, and I'm glad he's and NHLer.

3 minutes ago, coastal_caniac said:

hes a +7 on the year now to which says something about his game. 

Vegas first game home after road trip, always a struggle, lets hope for them to wake up in 3rd.