The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
realmdrakkar

bobbleheads

Anyone have interest in the old Hurricanes bobbleheads?  I have the 4 Hardee's bobbles - Brind'Amour, O'Neill, Francis, Irbe - along with the original boxes and packaging, as well as that first Harris-Teeter EStaal bobble with original box but without the packaging.  All of them have been displayed for a bit but are still in great condition.  The boxes aren't mint or anything but they'll hold the bobbles, yes?  I don't even know what a fair value for them is, but i can fit them in a $13.95 priority box so i figure if anyone's willing to pay for shipping and maybe give me a few bucks for my effort, i'd rather them go to someone who wants them.  I have some old pocket schedules as well... i'll gladly slip those in too, if you want.

bobblestaal.thumb.jpg.a9f47cc649fd9ce9feaaf77af7b647e7.jpgbobbles.thumb.jpg.a53c8cad5a1031c6be72f5c06c0de782.jpg

After pulling them out to take pics, i'm not sure the Hardee's bobbles are the ones i had displayed after all.  Still have the original foams, even... i'm thinking these must have stayed in their boxes.  The boxes took some wear, though.

not a fan of Irbe's face?  😆

I have the Staal one.  The other four, though.  PM me what you want for them, including the 14 dollar shipping.  

Thanks gocanes, the Hardee's bobbles are on the way.  I'll probably just hold on to Staaly at this point... looking to make space in the house as much as anything, and that made some space.

I might throw some other things up here as i'm cleaning out, but for now, thread dun.