The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
surfzone365

GDT: Edmonton Oilers Vs Carolina Hurricanes - Friday, February 15, 2019 - 7:30 PM EDT

Good energy. Lot of stick whacking instead of one more stride to reach the puck. McDavid's speed and stop to start quickness stands out like Larry Bird's court awareness did. Even Aho has to chase him some. Like to see a dominant 2nd for once and get these road weary boys discouraged. 

• Like 2

From PNC

Crazy start.  Crowd totally into it.  Justin will.i.am’s  sloppy backhand pass led the the the two on one and their goal. 

Then after our second goal Oilers  pressed we seem to have no answer.  Got a kill this penalty.  Then find our Game  

How about that Nino trade? 

Crowd is ready to get behind them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, remkin said:

From PNC

Crazy start.  Crowd totally into it.  Justin will.i.am’s  sloppy backhand pass led the the the two on one and their goal. 

Then after our second goal Oilers  pressed we seem to have no answer.  Got a kill this penalty.  Then find our Game  

How about that Nino trade? 

Crowd is ready to get behind them.

That's what I saw also, Tripp is blaming Faulk for a bad pinch but it was the Captains awful pass

Admittedly i'm watching the game while doing other stuff so i'm not catching every nuance, but i honestly had to look up the game stats to see if Puljujarvi was playing.  Wow, even less ice time than Rattie.  I still wonder if he wouldn't have some chemistry with Aho, though of course i wouldn't give up high-level goods for him.

1 minute ago, bluedevilcane said:

Everyone who plays with Aho has chemistry. I wouldn’t chase Edmonton’s problem players.

They’re welcome to chase our problem goalie, however 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AWACSooner said:

They’re welcome to chase our problem goalie, however 

Maybe that's the trade to make....their Pu for our Poo 

• Like 2