The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
AWACSooner

GDT: Swamp Pussycats vs A Bunch of Jerks...21 Feb 19

Game Preview

"Their real strength is down the middle, but we've hung around with teams that have the same kind of make-up. They're a dangerous team. It's surprising to me that they're not higher up in the standings," Brind'Amour said. "Every game from now on, they're all tough."

Unleash the Power of the Pig!! 

No margin for error. It's time to get back on track and play like we can. Dominate with the offensive zone forecheck. No breaks, no lags, no shifts off. This is what it will take to make the playoffs. 

Continue the run, make the dance, win the Cup.

• Like 1

Panthers have crushed our playoffs in the past. Jump on them early and play with a lead. Oh the stress of a playoff chase! (But glad to have it) 

NHL Central Radio show at noon were complaining about the Panthers. That they only draw around 3,000 at their home games and that they should be moved somewhere else.

JUST WIN!

Mrazek in the crease  Staal still out

projected lineup for the Hurricanes.

Forwards

Niederreiter-Aho-Williams
Ferland-Wallmark-Teravainen
Svechnikov-Martinook-McGinn
Foegele-McKegg-Maenalanen

Defense

Slavin-Hamilton
Pesce-Faulk
de Haan-van Riemsdyk

Goalies

Mrazek

25 minutes ago, hopper915 said:

That they only draw around 3,000 at their home games and that they should be moved somewhere else.

I hear Hartford and Quebec are nice this time of year 

18 minutes ago, PamlicoPuck said:

Really dislike fox sports southeast....

I called it the 'stupid station' when i first saw the game was there instead of FS-CR, but then i thought about it and realized FS-SE is the one who's always there for us when our regular station isn't.  So which one really deserves our loyalty?

Every game now grows in importance.  We need a big effort if only to send the message we aren't done yet.

12 minutes ago, realmdrakkar said:

Come on, Brind'Amour - best game in a month?  That's pushing it a bit...

Apparently he and Tripp think alike. JF said it too. I wonder where they get their magic beans.

Anyway, how 'bout those pussycats? Musta had 15, 16 people watching warmups--and a couple more who aren't Canes' dads.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, top-shelf-1 said:

Anyway, how 'bout those pussycats? Musta had 15, 16 people watching warmups--and a couple more who aren't Canes' dads.

Apparently Rod even do not need to take time-out to tell players what to do. They will be able to hear what he says even on the opposite side of the rink

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hopper915 said:

NHL Central Radio show at noon were complaining about the Panthers. That they only draw around 3,000 at their home games and that they should be moved somewhere else.

JUST WIN!

There's hardly anyone in the arena.