The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

Kings @ Hurricanes 2/26 7PM

12 hours ago, JonKerfoot said:

Top, did you look closely at that box score? TT got an assist when he wasn't on the ice (according to the box)!

He's listed as the only assist on Aho's goal, but the list of Hurricanes players on the ice is 14,20,21,44,57.

I know he's talented, but this takes it to another level! 😉 😆💪

Actually he was on the ice. He was the one who tipped/blocked the Kings' player pass and Aho picked it up and was off to the races.

https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/video/aho-scores-on-the-rush/t-277437094/c-66299403

24 minutes ago, hopper915 said:

Actually he was on the ice. He was the one who tipped/blocked the Kings' player pass and Aho picked it up and was off to the races.

https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/video/aho-scores-on-the-rush/t-277437094/c-66299403

I think main point was to emphasize the quality of that report. Looks like guys were too busy to double check goal replays.

51 minutes ago, Bonivan said:

I think main point was to emphasize the quality of that report. Looks like guys were too busy to double check goal replays.

Partial line change.  After the goal, Williams and Nino skate up to him for the post-goal high-fives.  When Aho skates to the bench for the line dance, TT is there by the open bench door, off the ice.  I'm going to say they were right about who was on the ice.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, realmdrakkar said:

Partial line change.  After the goal, Williams and Nino skate up to him for the post-goal high-fives.  When Aho skates to the bench for the line dance, TT is there by the open bench door, off the ice.  I'm going to say they were right about who was on the ice.

Actually, it was kind of joke, but I see your point.

TT tips the pass to Aho, jumps off and Nino and J Willy jump on for the partial change before the puck goes in the net.

Edited by JonKerfoot